General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

people missing from board...just struck me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 22:58

also Urban Spaceman and Prince :(

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 21:04

lol Ann you might be right!

xx

★♥*¨¨*Little Ann*¨¨*♥★

★♥*¨¨*Little Ann*¨¨*♥★ Report 11 Jul 2008 21:02

I think he is probably lay on a beach somewhere hot, with the proceeds of his MIL 'insurance premiums' - she has been paying him £4 a week for a long time now ! :)) lol

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 20:59

Kitty, have just found him in my contacts so sent a message to see how he is! lol

xx

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 11 Jul 2008 20:55

Poor Andy.....................shall we send a search party to look for him? *worries*

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 20:36

lol Kitty that's what I was wondering! either that or he has escaped and taken up permanent residence in his shed with no internet connection !

xx

NOG

NOG Report 11 Jul 2008 20:35

who andy or lap dancer kitty pmsl

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 11 Jul 2008 20:33

I think his mother-in-law might have seen his threads and he's in the naughty corner!! lol

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 20:31

lol Ann I had to read that twice! I read it in one 'go' ..." Anyone know if he is ok?" " or Laptop Dancer" lol

xx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 Jul 2008 20:29

or Laptop Dancer

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 11 Jul 2008 20:17

have not seen Andy of the garter for the longest time...anyone know if he is ok...?

Rose x