General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bumped into g/sons mother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 15 Jul 2008 22:34

she is going to be old and lonely one day.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 15 Jul 2008 22:32

Annie dont be disheartened over this silly woman

she is missing out not your dear grandson

he has you and you are doing a grand job

good luck xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 15 Jul 2008 22:19

hi grannie , they soon decide who loves them and takes care of them , ive never bad mouthed my childrens father , yet not one of my growing up kids wants or needs there dad, infact my 3 have all thanked john for supporting them especially natalie who is coming up 13 going on 16 often texts specky and tells him she loves him
grannie all your work will pay off he will be a fine young man with a nan like you who cares like you do xxxxx

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 15 Jul 2008 22:18

Im so sad for the lad in one way love, but also very, very glad he has you, mu older kids have a similar father and I know kids at college who have mothers that are the same,

Shame on her, but she probably wont care,

You are a good un, Annie,

Caz xxx

*Helen S

*Helen S Report 15 Jul 2008 22:16

Some day it will be she, who needs him and then hopefully he won't be interested. Poor lad, thank God he has you in his corner.

ann

ann Report 15 Jul 2008 22:13

yesterday and today.She is looking absolutely stunning,at the price of her 4 children.I must admit she gave g/son a big hug and a kiss that made him embarressed in the street.No mention though when she might like to take him out or spend a couple of her precious hours with him.He said to her he had tried to phone her last night but her phone switched off.She told him her phone was playing up.He has not bothered tonight.I think when he bumps into her he wants to talk to her and she has not got the time.Stupid silly woman in my book. Annie