General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

just a quick up on david

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 15 Jul 2008 22:55

hello daff and ann will do
eternaly great full ann , im seeing cab soon to make a sensible decision now i have come off the boil, another reason for not going in to see him play his sperm donar has decided after 10 yrs to come and watch , im afraid i would pounce on him off the table , and probably kill him lol specky is going david is under his care that night xxxx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Jul 2008 22:49

Great news Puss - tell him we're all rooting for him

Lots of love, Ann XXXX

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 15 Jul 2008 22:46

Awwww bless.... I'd be snivelling in my hankie as well!!

Have a brilliant visit..... and wish him well from me... Nat as well, she must have been finding it tough.... and give that Speck a huge hug from me too.

Love

Daff xxxxx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 15 Jul 2008 22:44

thanks for the first time in yonks im relaxing too xx

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 15 Jul 2008 22:42

that`s great news , Puss , give him my love , Ros xxx

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 15 Jul 2008 22:41

hang on in there our puss

your all gonna be fine

good luck

(((((HUGS))))) XX

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 15 Jul 2008 22:38

while im on here ive been up to all sorts with me chickens etc
david is doing great he is very relaxed and chatty i know when he is good because he asks how i am , on the phone everyday he dont always wait for a answer though lol, his carer is bringing him home sat as he is playing the drums for a local band so looking forward to that, but........ i cant watch him because i would just cry so much and dont want to show him up , he knows you all wonder how he is getting on too and says hello xxxx