General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What word/words do you ????????

Page 3 + 1 of 4

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 21 Jul 2008 16:42

Awwwww come on now Steve......how was she to know..... it seems you have done her a very big favour and she is showing her gratitude.....

.....some people are touchy feely types, others are not.......how can you tell who is who on a chat board......

xxxxxxxxx((())))) loadsa hugs and kisses and cuddles and lovey-dovey things, because I have the devil in me today.......lol.....

Peipal

Peipal Report 21 Jul 2008 16:36

Hate people calling to you.............

I hate been called nice or lovely if i have done someone a kindness

it drives me potty lol

I have just had an email from someone i helped by doing a quick home page for them

took less than an hour

does that warrent Aw Steve your such lovely lovely man

no it does not ffs lolol

Sxx