General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Meal Guest,are you,?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 16:37

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 16:39

Are you a good meal guest that you eat most things thats served up,,,,,unlike me who has so many dislikes I am a nightmare to have for a meal, ,,,,,,!!

HeatherinLeicestershire

HeatherinLeicestershire Report 23 Jul 2008 16:40

I'm a good meal guest, not fussy at all and I will try most new things.

What time is dinner ? :))

Eldrick

Eldrick Report 23 Jul 2008 16:40

yup

unless its tofu, soya or lentil delight, lol

I would make my excuses and leave!

Apart from that, I cant think of anything I wouldnt at least attempt :-)

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 16:42

But I dont like so many things I often end up with just a cheese sandwich,,,,,,,,,,!!!

Debbie

Debbie Report 23 Jul 2008 16:42

I have gone home from dinner with friends with food in my pockets and handbag, i don't know if this is because i'm fussy or she really is a bad cook.lol

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 23 Jul 2008 16:43

I will eat anything...except black olives! lol xx

HeatherinLeicestershire

HeatherinLeicestershire Report 23 Jul 2008 16:47

Oooo Twinkly ....... I'll have your black olives yummmy :))

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 16:51

list,

anything cooked in wine or other,
herbs,
peppers,any,
pizzas,
curry,
casseroles,any,
sausage,
mince,
spag bol,
lasanga,?
pasta,
sauces,any,
soups,all,
icecream,
pies,.
lots of veg,
spicy food,any,
to name just a few,,,,,,,,,,,ha,,,,,,,

Jax in Wales

Jax in Wales Report 23 Jul 2008 16:54

I was brought up with the old you will eat what is put in front of you or starve lol

so although I dont like some things I will eat it if someone has gone to the trouble of making it for me.

Offal is a toughie though cos it really turns my stomach.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Jul 2008 16:55

Kay you are a nightmare guest. Is it taste or texture you don't like? there are so many different food there, is it you don't like or are not tolerant or allergic of?

What do you eat?

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 23 Jul 2008 16:55

So what DO you eat, Kay????? *makes note to invite Kay for a cheese sandwich some day:-)) BC XX

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 23 Jul 2008 16:57

To night I am having: Cold grilled salmon, large prawns. hot new potatoes and mixed salad and gallon of wine...call round any time after 6:-))

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 23 Jul 2008 16:58

Hi H...you're welcome to them mate...one of the most disgusting things I have ever put in my mouth....and thats saying something pmsl xxx

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 23 Jul 2008 18:10

whatever i have has to have tommy sauce on.
i dont eat foreign food, or most veg
so yes im a nightmare if someone else is cooking for me lol
Rosex

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 23 Jul 2008 18:10

ewwww and i dont eat Fish
Rosex

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 23 Jul 2008 18:12

I'm usually just grateful not to have to cook for myself so I'm usually a good guest. I don't really like heavily spiced foods or tomatoes *shudders* other than that I'll try pretty much anything xx

Sue

Sue Report 23 Jul 2008 18:13

I eat anything other than mayonnaise but that is well publicised amongst my friends so they wouldn't dare...lol

Sue x

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 18:20

BC sound lovley if jsut plain and nothing added,,,,,,,,,no sauces ,,,,,,,,,,no wine for me I dont like it,,,,,,,,,,

I just like plain cooked food,,,,,,,,,,,,,
spuds,
beef.pork or lamb,no sauces,
yorkies.

I once went to lunch out it came,,looked very nice,home grown veg,nice leg pork,,,took one mouthful and they have cooked the pork in some cider or apples or something,,,,,,,,,,yuk, yuk....,,,,,,,,,,I had to leave it and I had chips on the way home,,,,,,,,,(((
Yep Im your worst nighmare,,,,,,,,,,ha

oh I I hate garlic,,or pickes or anything pickerly,,,,,,,,and I dont eat chicken either,,,,,,,,