General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone seen daff

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 26 Jul 2008 21:22

Take care and give those slugs what for, lol.... I have been playing in the wormery, lol.... lots of lovely worm dooh dooh to make the flowers grow, ;¬))

Love

Daff xxx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 26 Jul 2008 21:18

they u are im just logging off got some slugs to snare you are not a wet blanket and you will feel better you did the right thing we know what its like to suffer love ya xxxxx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 26 Jul 2008 21:17

Thanks all.... I really appreciate it.... how can one feisty pusser grab such a big slice of your heart?

I do have scars to remember her by though, lol.... she didn't like females for a long time!

Love

Daff xxx

Lindy

Lindy Report 26 Jul 2008 21:13

For Daff,

Mega (((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))

Lindy xx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 26 Jul 2008 21:12

Hiya, hun.... I have just logged on.... we've been in the garden all day.

I am fine, but a bit of a wet blanket so I won't hang around! Thanks for asking after me, and xxxxx to everyone I owe a pm to.

Love

Daff xxx

Star

Star Report 26 Jul 2008 21:12

Same here hope you are ok

Star

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 26 Jul 2008 21:11

I saw her yesterday puss, when she had her darling doggie Belle put to sleep,

Caz xxx

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 26 Jul 2008 21:10

She isnt ill is she Puss....not been a round for a few days...~~~~~~~~ waves if she is..

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 26 Jul 2008 21:09

hope your ok if your looking in xxxxx