General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

amazing what a bit of patience,

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Report 28 Jul 2008 19:36

and perseverance can achieve, i told you a few weeks ago about the new addition to our family, Charley, the kitten
well Barney was not a happy doggy, but for 2 or 3 weeks we carried Charley around, trying to get barney used to, and accepting her,
We didnt think it was going to work, but 6 weeks on and they are so close, the best of friends, sit washing each other, playing in the garden, eating from the same bowl

so dont ever give up, patience and perseverance always win in the end

xxLynnxx

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 28 Jul 2008 19:37

Bless them Lynn!!

Caz xx

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 28 Jul 2008 19:40

So theres hope for our two cats yet! Thank goodness. Lizzie likes my OH, but seems frightened of me. Our Hamish just looks, as though to say, 'you still here?

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 28 Jul 2008 19:41

aw thats lovely lynn

luv
stray
xxx

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Report 28 Jul 2008 19:44

Hi Caz and Jean

i really was worried, didnt think Barney would accept her at all, the silly grump, he would run at her and scare her as soon as we put her down, i didnt dare leave them alone together
but i think it sunk in with him, that she was here for keeps and he gave in,
they have endless fun together, she teases him and bites him and he doesnt mind, she even hangs off his tail and ears, lol

its so lovely to see ;o)))