General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Right I'm off to clear out the wardrobes......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Aug 2008 11:15

decided to dejunk my wardrobes...... far too many items I haven't worn for years..... the charity shop is gonna love me!!

See ya later

xx

Sue

Sue Report 3 Aug 2008 11:16

When you have finished yours please come and do mine.....

*begs*

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 3 Aug 2008 11:23

Yes,you better. you will need to make room for all your new shoes :)))

Marion

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Aug 2008 17:45

Sue.... sadly I'm not very good at it.......... only managed one black bag full!!

:o)

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Aug 2008 17:50

LOL!!

It only took me an hour as I am RUBBISH at throwing clothes away!!

xx

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Aug 2008 18:41

I did this a while back, cleared out loads of good stuff but all 4 charity shops where I live said they had too many clothes already!!!

I now put them straight into the charity bins at the re-cycling centres without bothering to drag everything around town first. Shame, isn't it?