General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

God I've got the hump tonight........

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:22

I'm banished to the kitchen while OH and his mate play the stupid Xbox. I wanted to slob out on the sofa and watch a film but I can't because that pair of anoraks are using my TV to shoot each other or some such nonsense.

I'm sooooooooo close to throwing a major hissy fit........grrrrrrrrr

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 3 Aug 2008 22:24

throw the electric switch off (mains) and they will panic thinking there is a power failure!

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Aug 2008 22:25

Next time offer to set up the x box on another TV if you've got one - the bedroom works well for this - make sure you've got lots of washing hanging around in there, both dirty and ready to put away - they'll soon find somewhere else to go!!

Lady Cutie

Lady Cutie Report 3 Aug 2008 22:26

Well throw a hissy fit then ......
you might get the tv back lol
Hazelx

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 3 Aug 2008 22:26

or flick the socket fuse....tell them their xbox has tripped it and they can't possibly carry on using it lol

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:26

Helen I'm being a martyr.......OH offered to bring the old TV downstairs to play on but they make such a racket with all the sound effects I told them not to bother (or words to that effect lol)Didn't want them waking up the girls with their racket up there either.

Good plan Chris and Twinkly lol

Hazel.......I'm hoping to use this as leverage next time we have a row so I can throw in his face how bleedy tolerant I am lololol BUT I have to not throw the hissy for this to work lol xx

Helen in Kent

Helen in Kent Report 3 Aug 2008 22:28

Ideal solution - don't clean the house at all for several months and no-one will want to come round!!!

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:29

I like it !!! lolololol xx

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 3 Aug 2008 22:31

omg how selfish are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl

and can you type quieter please there trying to concentrate

lmao

xxxx

Tracey

Tracey Report 3 Aug 2008 22:32

Muffy, sounds like OH, could be coerced into buying a TV system for the bedroom so you can watch your film in peace and quiet when his mates are round, I write this while being in a blackout due to a Predator movie hubby and son are watching, my eyeballs feel like exploding from the glare!!

Tracey

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:32

*tuts*

I might have known you'd take his side Stray !!!!

*sulks*

lolololol xx

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:34

I have a nasty portable in my room Tracey .....I just end up nodding off if I go up there........and I'll be awake at 2am listening to him snoring and wanting to HURT him if that happens lol xx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Aug 2008 22:34

Hmmmmm as in your an anorack when your on here do your FT....

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:35

Yeah Hayley but he just watches the TV lololol. My anoraking doesn't actually affect him....I suspect he enjoys the peace and quiet when I'm doing FT or on here lol xx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Aug 2008 22:35

** snatches head back........and backs of thread slowly ....**

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:36

See told ya I'm in a foul mood lololol

MWAH xx

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Aug 2008 22:36

Now Now Muffy Moonface,,,,learn to share your Oh with his friends ,you're just jealous,,,,,,,,,:}}}~~~

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 3 Aug 2008 22:37

I'm more bothered about sharing my TV Kay lol xx

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 3 Aug 2008 22:43

Aww poor Hubby
ur such a meanie lol
***winks****
Rosex

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥

♥**♥Straykitten♥**♥ Report 3 Aug 2008 22:44

"passes muffy a cyber vino"