General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

silenced

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Einir

Einir Report 4 Aug 2008 18:27

blimey i have only been on here twice and just read the thingy about the chinese stuff! what happend to freedom of speach who ever did the dirty im glad they are not in my circle of friends here in Oz they wouldnt last a day, however if you didnt target anyone in particular and you were just quoting stuff then whats the problem or are you not suppose to have a sense of humour in here sheeesh i have to watch myself or i will be banned or locked out or silenced or what ever these people do to others which i think is far worse than quoting stuff damn control freaks are everywhere.
dunno if i am suppose to put his in all the places i look for stuff or just in one place and it gets automaticly put in the relevant place gowd i hope i dont upset any of the little darlings that act as the " F**T controller"

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 4 Aug 2008 19:03

Freedom of Speech is in the Real World..........this is Cyber World..(bit like The Matrix) lol

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 4 Aug 2008 22:36

Remember Einir - YOU ARE BEING WATCHED!!!

LOL

Just had a thought (brain cell activated) wonder if it's got anything to do with the Olympics?