General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I wish Bear Baiting Pic would stop

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JustKaz

JustKaz Report 7 Aug 2008 18:05

i've got the dark night trailer now................... cooool :)))) xxxx

ps...... it upset me tooo... :((

Jane

Jane Report 7 Aug 2008 17:46

I know we have to know about the suffering that these animals go through ,but I can never look at anytype of cruelty.I don' teven watch horse racing,in case they have a fall and have to be put down on the track.

immy

immy Report 7 Aug 2008 17:35

Breaks my heart too.
Hubby always goes through the newspaper before I read it to take out any upsetting articles and ads, as I get so upset when I see them.

Jane

Jane Report 7 Aug 2008 17:35

Thanks everyone.

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 7 Aug 2008 17:24

Install the Firefox browser, no ads at all.

Rosalind

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 7 Aug 2008 17:11

I use the New Zealand site - no ads

Leni

Leni Report 7 Aug 2008 17:08

Helen I have the same problem, in fact a few days ago I went off this site because I was getting upset about the bear ,it kept popping up as I scrolled down the page. What sort of people are they that can do this to an animal?
Gwyn

Jane

Jane Report 7 Aug 2008 17:01

Thanks Brian.It just looks so sad,and you can't help but see it

BrianW

BrianW Report 7 Aug 2008 16:58

Try logging onto genesreunited.com instead of co.uk

Jane

Jane Report 7 Aug 2008 16:53

Popping up at the side of my screen.He looks straight me,and I can't bear it.Does anyone else get upset when you are forced to see upsetting pictures?