General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A man walked into a bar and said.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 8 Aug 2008 22:37

Yep-its all soft tissue
Slipped & fell backwards into a tree trunk,waited 4 days to see if various bits would stop hurting & thought perhaps I'd better get the ones that hadn't checked..........rather sore though so I'll go try for some zzzzzzzz's.

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 8 Aug 2008 22:33

I try Hi all~~~~~~~
Off to bed-had six x-rays today so if you stand outside you should be able to see the glow!!!!

suzian

suzian Report 8 Aug 2008 22:22

Same man (challenged in the height and weight department) walked into same pub and slipped on something brown and wet on the floor. Gets up and orders a half (being a live dangerously sort).

Immediately followed by large bouncer-type who also slipped on said something brown and wet on the floor

Small, weedy chap turns and says ingratiatingly to large bouncer type:"I've just done that"

Large, bouncer type floors poor small weedy type.

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 8 Aug 2008 22:22

Ta :)))

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 8 Aug 2008 22:16

A man is walking through the woods one day & see's a little man bending down.
Out of curiosity he walks up to him & says.....
"Excuse me-are you a goblin?"
To which the little man replies........
"No-I'm tying my shoelaces"

Eeyore13

Eeyore13 Report 8 Aug 2008 22:15

3 horses are sitting in the pub having a drink
A greyhound walks in,up to the bar & orders a pint.
One horse turns to the other two &" say's hey you two-did you see that.....a talking dog". :)

Bill Staffordshire

Bill Staffordshire Report 8 Aug 2008 22:11

Tommy Cooper

suzian

suzian Report 8 Aug 2008 22:08

Ouch

(well you would, wouldn't you)

Or he said "Hi Celine Dion, you're loaded aren't you - so why the long face"

If you feel like adding a few, please do

Evening all

Lol Sue