General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wheres my dad

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bev

Bev Report 27 Oct 2008 23:35

i just watched this on c 4

very interesting

anyone else see it

or were the body susbstance threads too riviting?

lol

Ann

Ann Report 27 Oct 2008 23:37

been watching spooks

Bev

Bev Report 27 Oct 2008 23:38

yes i saw that was on

but opted for c4 instead
not disappointed

Bev

Bev Report 27 Oct 2008 23:39

lol shelly

i always get distracted when doing my tree

usually by something quite unrelated to me

Bev

Bev Report 27 Oct 2008 23:42

lol

tell me about it

:) still smiling :)

:) still smiling :) Report 27 Oct 2008 23:42

i saw the father and son on this morning, this morning lol. was very interesting. i couldn't imagine not having my dad.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Oct 2008 00:20

Recorded that and will watch in a bit.
x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Oct 2008 03:20

It was good, shame the mother didn't try to encourage the daughter to establish a relationship with her father too, all she did was slag him off in front of her and the son. I thought the two boys were incredibly mature and lovely lads and very glad they got things sorted so they are closer to their dads now. It also made the chap with three little lads a better father to them too.
Good luck to them for the future and hope the two dads can come to terms with their sad backgrounds too.
Lizx