General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Police officers kicked pet dogs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian(i)

Brian(i) Report 28 Oct 2008 15:58

Have a look, not very nice.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7695303.stm

Brian(i)

Ann

Ann Report 28 Oct 2008 17:40

i dont want to look as it will upset me but somebody should give him the same treatment little shit!!!!

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 28 Oct 2008 18:00

OMG! its not just a man Ann but a woman too! I get so angry when I see something like that! Bas****s

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 28 Oct 2008 19:59

These people were in a position of trust and if they get away without custodial sentences there is no justice.

Ann

Ann Report 28 Oct 2008 20:04

it makes you sick if it was jo public they would have had a stiffer sentence

Cyprus

Cyprus Report 28 Oct 2008 20:17

I'm also not going to look--Police 'officers' here kick jo public (unless you're their cousin of course) if you catch them on a bad day!
Where are EU regulations when we need them?
How many complaints do we have to register as EU citizens before anyone will take notice?

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Oct 2008 20:25

If that's the way they treat their dogs - God help anyone they presume is a criminal.
Well done that neighbour!!