General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WESTLIFE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 2 Nov 2008 01:42

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET DATES FOR THEIR NEXT CONCERT IN SCOTLAND??

THANKS

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Nov 2008 01:56

Is there one?

I can't find any listings of tour dates for the future on any of the sites, Vicky.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Nov 2008 01:56

Hi Mistycat, how are you?

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Nov 2008 02:03

I am ok thanks, same old, same old, you know!

Sometimes you just get a stage of not being able to sleep, hope you don't have a hectic day to face, so can sleep in a bit later, when you do finally get off.
x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Nov 2008 02:14

Hope you can, Misty, and glad you managed to get the tickets, where are they on?
Would love to go to see them, perhaps I should take a peek at the list?

Lizxx

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 2 Nov 2008 02:19

Cheers Misty.

Hope you manage to get to sleep soon. My sleeping tabs are stopping doing their job lol

xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Nov 2008 02:19

Oh beggar, just looked and all the London ones sold out, and even if we went to Wales for a holiday to combine a date in Cardiff, that's sold out too!
Oh well....

Lizx