General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lost family in 1891 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clive

Clive Report 2 Nov 2008 11:30

Can anybody help, I have lost the family I am looking for in the 1891 census they are there 1881 and 1901 but cannot find in 1891. I have done a * search on the first 3 letters but to no avail. The family is Samuel (b:1858) & Ann (b:1861)Holmes, Darley Dale Derbyshire.

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 2 Nov 2008 11:33

Are you using Ancestry?

Lilly the flower

Lilly the flower Report 2 Nov 2008 11:34

Hi Clive, can I suggest you put your request on the records boards, there are lots of lovely people there that have access to the 1891 census, who will be only to willing to help you, I am afraid I don't have access, so I can't help you, but have a go, there are some amazing people over on records, and I know they will help you...good luck in your search......Lilly

Clive

Clive Report 2 Nov 2008 11:45

thanks, I,m not on Ancestry I am a gold member on Genes reunited which gives me access to the 1891 census. neither come up on searches for them on 1891

Clive

Clive Report 2 Nov 2008 12:22

no genes reunited search as gold member

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 2 Nov 2008 12:33

If you want to view the original try looking for Sally Gregory 1822 Darley, Derbyshire. She's on the same page as your family