General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone got any......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Izzy

Izzy Report 3 Nov 2008 12:08

.........Crusty bread, preferably home made, i just fancy some tomato soup for lunch and a lovely bit of crusty bread would go down well!!
Izzyxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 3 Nov 2008 12:14

No crusty bread but I am going to make some tomato soup.

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 3 Nov 2008 12:20

Only have banana bread which i'm just going to get out of the oven!!

Julesx

JustJean

JustJean Report 3 Nov 2008 12:43

Will soda bread do? just bought some new soups from Aldi, wild mushroom, /chowder, /and chicken and asparagus. going to try wild mushroom, watch this space for result....

JustJean

JustJean Report 3 Nov 2008 13:33

Update on soup tasting from Aldi, it was very good , no additives, got the full taste of mushrooms,

Izzy

Izzy Report 3 Nov 2008 13:49

was it an Aldi own brand and how much was it please

JustJean

JustJean Report 3 Nov 2008 15:13

Hi,izzy, it is called Supreme, I can only see that Aldi are the distibutors, it is 59 p a can , but oh and I shared it and had soda bread with it, I am going to try the other one tomorrow, let you know how it is... I am very impressed with Aldi we have been going to the shop for a long time and the way they have upgraded is brill, we had a buffet meal last night , all the deli stuff , it was excellent .