General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for farther of Martin Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Nov 2008 18:28

Looking for a friends farther i have no name for the farther at the moment all i have to go on is the sons name
Martin Jones
DOB 18/12/1974

Farther used to or still does live in Joiners Square Stoke On Trent

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 3 Nov 2008 18:49

Were your friends parents married? Is his father on his birth certificate? Without a name you're not going to get anywhere.

Sonia

Sonia Report 26 Jan 2009 11:23

I didnt expect to get far with this one as i dont have any more info other than what they gave me. I said i would post an ad for them just incase though.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Jan 2009 12:36

think you would get better feedback if you put this on Trying to Find instead

Ann

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 26 Jan 2009 14:40

The chances are his father isn't named on the birth certificate but for reference

1/4 1975 Martin Jones mmn Jones Stoke/t 30 1336

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 26 Jan 2009 15:12

I would suggest an advert in the paper local to the area he last lived in would get the best response.