General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone else having a problem looking at their tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 6 Nov 2008 13:17

I can get on the first page where it shows all the matches but if I try and cut it down to those added yesterday I get an error message.

Jane

gemqueen

gemqueen Report 6 Nov 2008 13:43

Jane.
Not having the same problem as you but I can't get into GR Australia site but can the UK one. UK site shows all flashing ads whereas Au doesn't. Really annoying at mo.

Hoobity

Hoobity Report 6 Nov 2008 13:52

Gemqueen try using the south african site, no ads there.

Jane

Jane Report 6 Nov 2008 13:56

I cant get in at all now. How do I access GR Australia site or the South african site? Thanks

Jane

gemqueen

gemqueen Report 6 Nov 2008 13:58

Yes Hoobity Boobity. . How do we do this?

Hoobity

Hoobity Report 6 Nov 2008 14:36

Sorry ladies got locked out of here for a while couldn't access GR at all.
The link for the south african site used to be at the bottom of the home page but i can't see it now.
So I have copied and pasted it for you.
http://www.genesreunited.co.za/home/

Jane

Jane Report 6 Nov 2008 14:44

Thanks I will give it a go.

Jane