General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THOUGHTS FOR OTHERS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 8 Nov 2008 08:51

I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH SOMEONE I HAVE HEARD TWO TRAGIC BITS OF NEWS IN LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS NEITHER CONNECTED TO ME PERSONALLY BUT WOULD LIKE OTHERS TO THINK OF THESE TWO FAMILIES LEFT DEVASTATED.FIRST A GENTLEMAN WAS FLYING TO IRELAND YESTERDAY TO BURY HIS WIFE AND HE TRAGICALLY DIED AS HE WAS BOARDING THE PLANE THAT WAS CARRYING HIS WIFE. THIS MADE ME WANT TO CRY, THE ONLY CONSOLATION IS THAT THEY WILL PROBABLY BE TOGETHER WHEN BURIED. SECONDLY I HAVE JUST HEARD THAT A YOUNG MAN FELL DOWN SOME STAIRS AND HAS DIED HE IS 26YRS OF AGE AND THE REST OF HIS LIFE TO LIVE I KNEW HIML ;THROUGH MY BROTHER ANE HE WAS A GOOD LAD. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR BOTH AND THEIR FAMILIES. THANK YOU KAREN X

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 8 Nov 2008 08:55

Hi Karen

Oh hun,

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Both are in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you and their families, yours too.

xxx Shimmer xxx

Karen

Karen Report 8 Nov 2008 08:57

THANK YOU X

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 8 Nov 2008 08:59

Have been in a similar place myself. Worrying about you, how are you?

xxx

Karen

Karen Report 8 Nov 2008 09:06

i just feel so sorry for both families. thank you for your concern. sorry to hear you have been through the same. makes you realise how precious life is.

karen x