General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marks and Spencer 20% off today

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda G

Linda G Report 20 Nov 2008 11:41

Thought it would be mega busy so ordered all my stuff online just now. Even the 3 for 2 offers are on it.

Orders over £30 delivery free. Get shopping...lol

Linda

Linda G

Linda G Report 20 Nov 2008 12:03

Oh what a shame Joan.

Linda

Haribo

Haribo Report 20 Nov 2008 16:17

Dorothy Perkins are also doing a 20% off sale today and tomorrow. I ordered £52.00 worth online but cancelled when I found out that there would be a £4.00 delivery charge. I would rather fight my way around the shop tomorrow.

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 20 Nov 2008 16:44

If anyone shops at Bon Marche I have a voucher for 40% off. Has to be used by this sunday though. If anyone wants one please send me your email.

Will delete later.

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 20 Nov 2008 16:53

Apparently Debenhams and BHS are having 20% off days but do not know when - felt last week better selection of woolies in BHS than M& S and less crowded

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 20 Nov 2008 18:16

BHS is this Friday & Saturday - it was last Friday & Saturday too !

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 20 Nov 2008 18:19

No-one want 40% off at Bon Marche then?

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 20 Nov 2008 22:13

If you get back to me tonight Sandie, I can get it to you, it came to me by email.

Anyone else? It does say that I can pass it on to family and friends.