General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thought for Today Saturday 22nd November

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 22 Nov 2008 06:57

Healing Thoughts for Lynn,Yorkshire Caz, Rita, Deanna Daff, Jean and everyone needing special thoughts today. Linda :o)

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 22 Nov 2008 07:03

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
~Mark Twain

Life is a blend of laughter and tears, a combination of rain and sunshine. - Norman Vincent Peale

Two today, as I am feeling a little down today having been to a funeral yesterday, for the Dad of the first child I cared for when I moved to my house 17 years ago. He was only 54 and leaves a son of 18 and daughter aged 16 and his lovely wife. Taken too soon and without warning. RIP Nev.

Linda

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 22 Nov 2008 10:11

Aw Linda, how sad! My condolences.

Thank you so much for including me in your *daily thoughts* by the way... and today's seem particularly apt for me at the moment.

My thoughts are with everyone who needs them.... and gentle (((((((((hugs)))))))) to go with the thoughts

Love

Daff xxxx

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 22 Nov 2008 10:13

How sad, life can be so cruel XX..

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 22 Nov 2008 10:35

Warmest of best wishes and love to all.
Mau xxx