General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For our Deanna

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 23 Nov 2008 13:44

Tony has just sent email so pop on to tell you ,he said why his mum has,nt respond to emails as since coming home shes in alot of pain and they have had the docter out but she wont go back into hospital,so Tony is getting the docter to see his mum again
Deanna love were all here wishing you to get well,and thanks Tony for letting us know
Love Dutchxxx

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 23 Nov 2008 13:47

Hi Joyce how are you. I was just coming on myself to leave a message as I had read my e-mails and got one.
Deanna we are all willing you to get well and come back to us, sending a big hug for you.

Caz xx

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 23 Nov 2008 13:48

Blessings to you XX..

JustJean

JustJean Report 23 Nov 2008 13:48

Love and prayers for you Deanna.

Jean x

dutch

dutch Report 23 Nov 2008 14:00

Hi Caz,not to bad we have snow here i will be back on soon promise you ,take care
Love Dutchxx

Jane

Jane Report 23 Nov 2008 14:07

So sorry to hear Deanna is not well again.
Hope she has a sympathetic Dr. Fingers crossed it 's nothing too bad. Helenxx
Hi Dutch.

Brian(i)

Brian(i) Report 23 Nov 2008 15:49

Deanna. I know that I said that it is up to you to get better, but the Doctors HELP is needed. I after getting home, the hospital said that an operation could help. I didn't hesitate; even they said that I could have another stroke during the ‘op’. The only things that I can’t do are speak properly and my grammar is very bad, but as you can see I survived. Take care.
Brian(i)
(I have had a stroke and my grammar and spelling could be atrocious) {No under lining so caps:-)) }

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 23 Nov 2008 16:08

Thinking of Deanna

(((((hugs)))))

Tina xxx

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 23 Nov 2008 18:53

nudging for Deanna.

Jane

Jane Report 23 Nov 2008 18:55

Any more news tonight?

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 23 Nov 2008 19:39

my love to Deanna, God bless hun,
Caz xxxx

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 23 Nov 2008 20:14

Sending love and hugs to Deanna. Hope you will be feeling better soon.

And big thanks to Joyce for putting up this thread.

Love Mary xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Nov 2008 01:07

I got a message to say Tony was taking Deanna to the doctors tomorrow, worrying as I would have thought it better to get the doctor to call, so many bugs to catch in the surgery.
Get well soon Deanna, so you can join in again on here.

love
Lizxx

Brian, do stop apologising, you are a complete star and doing so well with your posts, very glad you can do as much, what an inspiration to others. Hope you get your speech back soon too.
Lizxx

valium

valium Report 24 Nov 2008 01:12

You would be the first to tell us to get help see the doc a.s.a.p. hugs and love Valxxx

dutch

dutch Report 24 Nov 2008 08:47

n

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Nov 2008 14:17

Deanna, sorry you are in pain, hope it goes soon. please do as the doctors advise as you would tell us to. Miss you on here so get well soon.

Love
Ann
Glos

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 24 Nov 2008 14:35

Deanna,
So sorry you have been in pain.Hope by now you will have seen the doctor and he can sort you out with some pain relief.
Love Brenda x x

Karen04

Karen04 Report 24 Nov 2008 14:41

Thinking of you Deanna.
gentle {{{hugs}}}

Karen xx

Jane

Jane Report 24 Nov 2008 14:45

Hope your pain is less today Deanna.

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 24 Nov 2008 15:46

Deanna, sorry you are not too well, thinking about you and sending positive thoughts and hugs. We miss you.

Caz xx