General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Get Well messages - oh no, Charlotte off today too

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 26 Nov 2008 13:04

It's hard feeling poorly when you're only 10! (nearly 11!!)He's nearly old enough for man-flu, but not quite! He's so very bunged up and snotty, feeling very sorry for himself and said "can you ask your friends for some messages please, I really like getting them!"

I'm sure you can't resist that request!! anything that would cheer him up please!

Thanks lovely people.
Maz. XX

UPDATE
now I have a 12 year old groaning as well! imagine 'Kevin the teenager' with man-flu and you've got some of idea of what Charlotte is like when she's ill! Lovely!
xx

JustJean

JustJean Report 26 Nov 2008 13:07

Aw, poor Jamie, get well soon, nearly Christmas,
something to look forward to....keep warm ...

love Jean x

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 26 Nov 2008 13:08

Aww get well soon Jamie and if your nose is getting red,you could go as Rudolph in the school panto. ;O))
Mau xx

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 26 Nov 2008 13:12

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Jamie.

I hope you feel well again soon.

Sending you a big sloppy kiss to make you feel better lolol.

Aunty Jean x.

Jac

Jac Report 26 Nov 2008 13:15

Sorry you're feeling snotty Jamie! one thing's sure though, it will be gone in a couple of days and.....................chocolate biscuits taste just as nice when you have a cold as when you don't so get Mum to bring some in!

Jac XX

dutch

dutch Report 26 Nov 2008 13:18

Sorry to here your not feeling well Jamie
hope you feel better soon loads of (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))from me to you
Dutchxxxxx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 26 Nov 2008 13:18

aw thanks! keep 'em coming, he's chuckling away here!
xxxxxxx

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 26 Nov 2008 13:34

Aww poor you Jamie,get well soon.
It's all good practice for when you are old enough for man flu.
Remember and use a hanky...not your sleeve :)) lol.

Marion

*~~*Posh*~~*

*~~*Posh*~~* Report 26 Nov 2008 13:41

Get well soon Jamie...Its hard when you are only 10 going on 11. Keep practicing you will soon have 'man flu' Lol xxxxx

Roxanne

Roxanne Report 26 Nov 2008 13:48

Hiya Jamie:-))
Hope you feel better soon sunshine.
xxxx

Dianne

Dianne Report 26 Nov 2008 13:59

Get well soon sweetheart. Just think of all the lovely things that will be going on at school during December.

Down with maths
Down with science

Yay for parties, concerts, discos - then Christmas.

You've got to get yourself fit for all those haven't you?

Big hug

Dianne xx

*****OOOOH a little bird has just told me it's your birthday on 21st December, so that's something else to look forward to as well. Hope you have a lovely day when it comes sweetheart.*****

Valerie

Valerie Report 26 Nov 2008 14:00

Sorry you're not feeling well Jamie, hope you feel better soon.

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 26 Nov 2008 14:08

Hello little man, I hope you are feeling much better very soon. Not nice having a snotty beaker eh and all bunged up lol

You make sure you keep warm and drink plenty of fluids

((((hugs))))

Tina xx

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 26 Nov 2008 14:31

Ooh Jamie, you snotty young man, you! :-))

Well, I hope you feel better soon, mate. Tell you what: hows about I stamp on your foot, to make you forget about your nose?

What's that you said? Doe thaks?

*runs off thread before his Mum can clip my ear*
xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 26 Nov 2008 14:37

Poor you, Jamie, when you just want to be at school with your friends!

Ask your Mum to get some Vick and put some on the soles of your feet, put old socks on to stop you sticking to the carpet, and snuggle under the duvet to watch tv. It will help honestly, and your feet will smell good too!

Get well soon,

Lizx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Nov 2008 15:11

Hi Jamie, Sorry to hear you are not well, I hope it doesn't last long and you will soon be able to get back to school and your friends. meanwhile get Mum to spoil you a bit, lots of nice drinks will make you feel better and a good DVD to watch!!!

Ann
glos

Pat from Wesham

Pat from Wesham Report 26 Nov 2008 15:18

Hi Jamie,
I know how much the thread's can cheer you up my son Andrew loved it when he had a dental operation and people asked if he was ok, SO

To make you feel better save all your old snotty tissues and make a snowman decoration for christmas, you should not need much glue as they will be nice and sticky already, it will take your mind of your cold and its good because its recycling !!!!
Honest, just ask your Mum

Runs of thread after Gleny's, I don't want a clip round the ear either.
Pat.

valinkent

valinkent Report 26 Nov 2008 15:33

Arrrrr Jamie sorry to here that you are all bunged up and snotty, get your mum to make you some nice jelly and ice cream and bring it too you on the settee, ask her to turn the telly over for you and enjoy . heheeeeeee.

Val xxxxxxx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 26 Nov 2008 15:34

Get well soon Jamie !

Brighten yourself up thinking about next years sooooper dooooper holiday :o))

x

ann

ann Report 26 Nov 2008 15:36

Hope you get well soon Jamie.I too have what you have and was sent home from work this morning.Think i may have caught it from you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annie xx