General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Car company giving --

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 29 Nov 2008 19:06

away cars -buy one get one free--a garage in Glasgow is giving away a Ford Ka when you buy another car !
Ros xx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 29 Nov 2008 19:11

well that's the best BOGOF I've ever heard of!!!!!

me

me Report 29 Nov 2008 19:13

BRB JUST GOING TO Glasgow

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 29 Nov 2008 19:23

Is that new or used...

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 29 Nov 2008 20:32

brand new and tax for 6 months for 2 cars but one of the cars is £19,000!

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Nov 2008 20:41

well thats a bargain.........you can flog the Ka for 50 p and get a packet o crisps.....!
claim the roadtax back and have a weekend away.......

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 29 Nov 2008 20:44

It`s true -on the local radio and in the newspapers. Garage is Shields if anyone wants to check it out

Lancashire Witch

Lancashire Witch Report 29 Nov 2008 21:29

My son tells me Dodge are doing a BOGOF

LW

Teddys Girl

Teddys Girl Report 30 Nov 2008 12:25

This happened a few years ago in Southampton, if you bought a new car, your wife or girlfriend, got a small second hand one free.

I worked with a man who was always out for what he could get, and he was so mad that his wife could not drive. The catch was that the wife or girlfriend had to drive it away. So there was no way he could have it and sell it.

We all had such a laugh at this.

Mo