General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who`s not dressed yet ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 1 Dec 2008 11:43

ME !! Not like me to not be dressed by this time , no excuse really . Got up at 8.45 , had breakfast , decided to finish my Painting by Numbers picture , ironed a blouse , came on here , now better get a shower as have an interview at 2.30 , Ros xxx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 1 Dec 2008 12:04

lol, i've been like that today,although i am showered and dressed now.....been up since 6.45am but just pottered around and did a few jobs indoors.

good luck for the interview,

Karen x

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 1 Dec 2008 12:10

Well we overslept this morning - hubby got up at 9.40 - me 10 minutes later.
Good luck with interview
Love Mary in Spain xx

Lancashire Witch

Lancashire Witch Report 1 Dec 2008 17:06

Now we've retired we take out time getting dressed although it was a bit nippy this morning as we had (and still have) a thick frost.

Hope all went well with the interview. No doubt you will let us know.

LW
Hazel

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 1 Dec 2008 17:18

I'd still be in my PJs now if I hadn't had to get up to go to the docs first thing this morning.

How did the interview go?

Jane

Jane Report 1 Dec 2008 17:30

I think I must be a bit behind Ros as I thought already had a job to start.........anyway I hope it went well.
Helenx

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 1 Dec 2008 18:42

Helen , I do have a very part time job starting next week , this is a sick leave cover , the poor nurse has leukaemia. I was informed that they needed cover and luckily it`s somewhere I worked in about 5 years ago doing the same thing -sick leave cover but only for 3 days . Anyway I`m going to be working all day Monday for them , don`t know when I`ll start yet.
Got final pay slip and P45 from previous employer today with only a compliments slip in envelope -no letter , how rude is that ?
Ros xxx

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 1 Dec 2008 18:47

You're obviously better off out of there, Ros. What a shame that the poor nurse is ill. I wish her a speedy recovery (even if it puts you out of the job quicker...still you'll be able to look for something else while you're temping).

Good luck with the new job, I'm sure it'll work out better than the last one, and just in time for xmas too.

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 1 Dec 2008 19:17

I actually got sent to have a rest yesterday as I was so full up with cold.OH managed to clear up after dinner! I went to bed and had a good sleep.

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 1 Dec 2008 19:19

I only get dressed if I have to go out! I am on leave the rest of this week, so will be slouching in me nightie all day long - sheer bliss!

LOL

Tina x

Good luck with your new job Ros. What sad people your other employers were, not to thank you, for all your hard work.

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 1 Dec 2008 19:22

I'm back in my PJs LOL.

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 1 Dec 2008 19:25

Well done SS !

Tina

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 1 Dec 2008 19:37

~~~~ :-) Thanks... I had intended going for a lie down but...then I couldn't tear myself away from here...sad, I know. LOL.

I hate feeling unwell, even if you can't really tell to look at me (except I've been wearing dark glasses when it's 2celsius and freezing fog outside LOL)

Harpstrings

Harpstrings Report 1 Dec 2008 19:40

SS
Hope you feel lots better very soon. This weather does not help. Although I did have a spring in my step this morning with the lovely blue sky and sunshine.

This site is dreadful - it should have a Government Health Warning attached to it! LOL

~Summer Scribe~

~Summer Scribe~ Report 1 Dec 2008 19:48

LOL yes it should LOL.

It doesn't help when I have impending uni work due. I've missed two weeks on it. Fortunately, I've been given an extension.

Wish I could find my thermometer to see if I have a temp...I feel like I do, but I can't find it since I tidied up *sigh* There was no point in asking the doc as she would probably have said it was a normal 37degrees... when normal for me is 35.2 LOL.