General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Farm town chat ....Edit of title

Page 0 + 1 of 61

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 5 Dec 2009 11:42

A lot have deleted their appications for FT, I know some kept them I have also kept mine up and still find it relaxing spend ages in there...I love a good natter on there with me mates and I also love a good natter with other farmers I have a few mates from all over the world on me buddie list...

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 5 Dec 2009 11:39

oh thats strange ... it says the neighbours are shared ?? oh well not sure mind you dont know if you are still there I went on one day and only had 12 neighbours and I had loads ... so ..

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 5 Dec 2009 11:29

I know I saw but I cant get to your other one you will have to add me as a neighbour I think...

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 5 Dec 2009 11:25

Hayley I have 2 farms now lol ....

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 5 Dec 2009 11:23

Wooooooooowwwwwwwwww you can now buy christmassey stuff ... I have a grotto...:)))))

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 21 Nov 2009 10:21

My daughter and I are now on Farmville and need some more neighbours please.............if you pm me I will give you my FB details:))

My farmer keeps escaping from her lock up in the middle of the plot since I enlarged my farm, but apart from that I am enjoying playing on it:))

xx

Julie

Julie Report 21 Nov 2009 09:16

OMD's...so it has, showing level 41 for me

Amanda2003

Amanda2003 Report 20 Nov 2009 22:52

Poo.....now I'm back to level 38 !

Amanda2003

Amanda2003 Report 20 Nov 2009 22:44

Lol....now it says I'm on level 44 !! systems gone potty......lol

A line of washing you say Joanne : )) I might get several , I'll feel right at home then : ))

Joanne in Burgess Hill™

Joanne in Burgess Hill™ Report 20 Nov 2009 22:42

Not mad. I've just jumped up to level 41. OMG, I've just looked through the new stuff. I NEED a line of washing for my house!

I had stopped playing FT and had switched to running a cafe, looking after another farm and digging for treasure. Now got to factor some time into running this farm again!

Joanne x

Amanda2003

Amanda2003 Report 20 Nov 2009 22:31

OMG.......new levels ......it goes up to 60 now .

I'm sure it wasn't like that this morning .

I'm a regal farmer on level 38 !!! I've jumped 6 levels.

Is it just me or have I gone mad ??

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 5 Nov 2009 22:33

I have reached level 19.

Jessie aka Maddies mate

Jessie aka Maddies mate Report 23 Oct 2009 22:52

Jan

Your Rollercoaster Kingdom is brill I want one too lolo

xx

Scatty

Scatty Report 23 Oct 2009 22:44

lol at Roller Coaster I havent been on there for at least a week - it seems to run very slowly
I am really into cafe world at the moment :-))))

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 23 Oct 2009 22:17

Busy now, moving carnations.

PatriciaAnn

PatriciaAnn Report 22 Oct 2009 22:19

I discovered the harvester which harvests2 plots at once. My borther inlaw's sister has started doing Paradise Island. or something like that.
I'm on level 27 now but it has been a long slog.
One of my work colleagues is on level 34 and he said it was a bit boring because thats it- there's nowhere else to go.

Jessie aka Maddies mate

Jessie aka Maddies mate Report 22 Oct 2009 22:13

I have machines lol - plower, seeder and harvester - send me fuel as gifts please .........................

I'm a bit bored with my farm and have started Rollercoaster Kingdom - But yet again Scatty Jan has the bestest Rollercoaster Kingdom !!

*** Green with envy***

Scatty

Scatty Report 21 Oct 2009 21:55

awwwww its like being home
xx

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 21 Oct 2009 21:55

Sending more chickens to Muffy.

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 21 Oct 2009 21:49

Just accepting a pumpkin from Hayley.