General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 3 + 1 of 2323

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 20 Mar 2017 22:24

Well i nicked the broomstick so we reroute it ,its my day off tomorrow so its bound to be cold

YG

YG Report 20 Mar 2017 21:58

Send it darn sarf :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D It's time we shared it ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 20 Mar 2017 21:16

we do like sharing our weather why should we have it all .

YG

YG Report 20 Mar 2017 20:17

Evening Maz :-)

Ssshhhhh, don't mention white stuff :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 20 Mar 2017 19:56

evening all
too much to read back lol so hope all are well ,its gone cold again here white stuff due on the tops again

YG

YG Report 20 Mar 2017 19:51

:-) David :-D :-D

David

David Report 20 Mar 2017 19:08

After so much craic about my leg and your PJs, why should I lie <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Mar 2017 18:57

Yes thanks YG we had a pleasant time, it was a bit too wet and cold to walk round the shops which are not under cover but it is a good garden centre and we enjoyed looking round, although didn't buy anything much. Lunch was very nice anyway, by the time we got hime at 2.30 it had just about stopped raining and the sun came out.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Mar 2017 18:44

Evening one and all. It has been pouring down all afternoon here but brightened up for my journey home. e have just had tea and looking forward to sitting with my feet up for the rest of the evening

YG

YG Report 20 Mar 2017 18:15

You wouldn't tell me porkies, David :-D :-D

David

David Report 20 Mar 2017 17:22

You'd only have my word for it YG ;-)

YG

YG Report 20 Mar 2017 17:06

Evening everyone :-)

A wet, windy start to the day and it rained for most of the morning, but the sun came out this afternoon. It is quite chilly though :-0 :-0 :-0

The chicken is roasting in the oven :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Unless I fall asleep and it cooks to a frazzle, I will have a dinner tonight :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

No cold callers here nowadays, and I have also managed to stop all the cold calling on the phone being with TPS. The only thing I can't seem to stop is junk mail, although there is supposed to be a service for that with Royal Mail but it doesn't seem to be working too well!!

DET, my mind is boggling as to why you need a zip at the bottom of your nightdress :-D :-D :-D :-D

Ann. I hope you have enjoyed your day out and that the weather didn't spoil it for you. I really need to pay a visit to the Garden Centre, but will perhaps wait until the Easter holiday :-)

David, are you still smelling sweet from your full ablutions yesterday ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

LG, more yorkies tonight for me :-D :-D :-D

David

David Report 20 Mar 2017 12:54

Beware of unsolicited door step sellers, pregnant or not, drunk or sober, naked or clad.
All they want is THE COMMISSION on a 10 year finance package !!
Best bet is to seem demented or admit to bankruptcy :-P :-P :-P

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Mar 2017 12:20

Morning/Afternoon Mersey & LG.

Enjoy your visit to the Belfry LG, and try to dodge the showers. It hasn't started to rain here yet, but no doubt will soon.

Made 2 appointments (1 for each repair) so that's in the pipe line. No doubt we'll be shelling out ££££ but needs must etc.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Mar 2017 11:07

Morning to you Mersey <3 <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 20 Mar 2017 10:47

>>>>>>>>>>runs into Nutters to send mwahhhs :-D <3
And a jolly good morning to you all :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Mar 2017 10:34

Morning all, just started raining here as the first load of washing finished :-|. Never mind it is now in the drier :-D. No plans for me today except usual trip to the Belfry later. Having trouble with the broadband today as the engineers are out messing around with the green box so I may disappear suddenly

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Mar 2017 10:13

Morning Ann

What a shame its too wet for the Arboretum, but at least you'll have the pleasure of company.

I ought to arrange house maintenance quotes for a couple of issues. As the problems don't occur that often, we don't have a 'go to' guy. :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Mar 2017 09:28

Morning all,

we are going to Evesham garden centre, meeting friends for coffee and then seniors' lunch, look around garden centre and outlet shops. We were due to go to Batsford Arboretum but too wet for that.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Mar 2017 08:23

Morning all.

David, even I wouldn't go as far as shopping in PJ's. As you say, a certain section of society have that reputation. Even so, they are probably in a minority.

Double glazing salesmen once got an earful off me and yes, I was fully clothed. They made the mistake of asking me how I was. Heavily pregnant, fed up, deaf in one ear because of bath water & young children running me ragged. Despite the tirade, they still tried to interest me in windows!

Who has plans to day? Not us!