General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 3 + 1 of 1473

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 17 Apr 2014 21:45

Good Evening LG :-) <3

I quite like sugar free jelly, I'd forgotten all about that- will have to get some! And make some blancmange with skimmed milk perhaps!

I discovered some Cadbury's Chocolate Mallow Biscuits in the £1 shop today- 55 cals each. They are only small, but just enough to give a little sweet kick with a cuppa! :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 21:40

Crackers, yes please I could do with some to go with my cheese :-D :-D :-D. Evening Maz and Jem <3 <3 <3. I have just had fruit and jelly, sugar free of course

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 17 Apr 2014 21:36

Hi YG :-) <3

How were your new curtains? Did you wake up in a panic in the night wondering why you couldn't see anything? :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 21:33

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D LG & Jem. You're both crackers!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Evening Maz. Tea sounds good. Is there any left, pretty please :-D :-D :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 17 Apr 2014 21:18

Good Evening Girls :-) :-) <3

Maz-you sound like a really good cook! What does Sweet Potato mash taste like?

YG- or cram some golf balls each side of your mouth and pretend you got the mumps :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 17 Apr 2014 21:00

evening all just cooked tea ,cottage pie made with turkey mince and sweet potato mash as A is on the healthy eating but they are a good mash as they cook quick

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 20:57

or paint a coop and feign chicken pox :-D :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 20:56

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 20:36

Hmmmm maybe ;-) :-D :-D :-D. Make it big blotches and you may get a couple of weeks off for proper Measles :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 20:16

Do you think I could go off sick with German Measles. Would they believe me if they saw me covered in red spots :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 19:54

:-D :-D :-D :-D or non splatter in my case :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 19:52

I can even manage it with non drip paint :-D :-D :-D :-D Mind you, it does say 'non drip', not 'non splash' :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 19:34

Same here I usually have more on me than whatever I am painting

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 19:30

I've got plenty of latex gloves lined up to protect the new nails!! Doubtless I shall be splattered all over by the time I've finished!! I start well, but it doesn't last long :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 19:24

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D.

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 19:13

Ooooh no, LG. I don't want them in Terracotta, thank you!! I'd look like a loose woman :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 19:11

Paint your nails while you paint the shed ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D. We will food shop tomorrow as the locusts will expect their little treats :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 19:03

I was going to do the food shopping tonight, but I really can't be bothered, so I will go in the morning if I can get myself organised. I am then going to get my hair and nails done and that will be tomorrow gone. Shed painting on Saturday and perhaps a little gardening and some more gardening on Sunday until the showers come in! Ironing on Monday :-( :-( What an exciting life I lead :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Apr 2014 18:50

Well only one really as we will have to go out to meet H at MK. lunch in the city then perhaps, it depends what time her train will be arriving.

YG

YG Report 17 Apr 2014 18:45

Only two more to fill then :-D :-D