General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 6 + 1 of 2359

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 21 Apr 2017 09:27

morning all
it is dry a shower is forcast ,I am on the sleep shift today so just looking in before my shower ,

My gardener is coming to pressure wash the paths ,decking etc today so need to be organised ,I am going to put washing out before i go and frog will bring it all in for me,when he gets down to feed Cleo

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Apr 2017 09:12

To be honest think the Directors want him to stay but does he want to :-S :-S. We shall see :-D :-D :-D. As for the behaviour of so called fans well I shall say no more :-|

David

David Report 21 Apr 2017 09:05

Just curious LG the press had Alan Pardew and others gone long before they were pushed.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Apr 2017 09:01

Morning one and all. Grey and gloomy here too DET and yesterday my car was covered in dust too. Mine could be where the fields are being prepared for late crops.

David, AW has already said several times there will be no announcement until the end of the season. Why the media and press can't accept that I will never know

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Apr 2017 08:46

Morning all.

It's very grey this morning, such a change from the rest of this week. There's still no forecast for rain. OH noticed the car is very dusty. Now he's wondering if it's Saharan sand brought over during last weeks warm weathers. :-S

What ever your plans, have a good day.

David

David Report 21 Apr 2017 04:53

Is AW staying or going ? so much conflict

YG

YG Report 20 Apr 2017 22:15

Oh bummer :-) :-) I haven't had time to check recently. I think it's time for a slightly different shade of red and white :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 21:15

I have done that already YG keep up ;-) :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 20 Apr 2017 21:14

David, don't praise LG too much or her head will swell and she won't be able to get out of the Throne Room. We can't do with her being stuck in there or she might decide to redecorate in red and white again :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 20:38

Why thank you kind Sir :-D

David

David Report 20 Apr 2017 20:30

Well done LG <3 a good example

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 19:08

Evening Maz,

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 20 Apr 2017 19:06

I am around appointment attended lunch out for a treat well it was a day off .
not doing a lot here now though

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 18:48

I've always believed in putting back into the community David.

David

David Report 20 Apr 2017 18:36

You do such a lot of unpaid work God loves a volunteer <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 18:30

No way YG I have to try and get this project finished and put to bed it has been on the go for ages now :-D

YG

YG Report 20 Apr 2017 18:28

You will have some peace and quiet over the weekend then, DET, unless you decide to go as well and lend a hand ;-)

Oh, LG, you weren't asleep after all :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 18:27

Ignoring me now then :-| :-P :-P :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Apr 2017 17:36

:-P :-P :-P DET I have been busy doing some more research :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Apr 2017 17:35

Evening YG. Do you reckon LG has slept most of the day away? ;-)

8 hours sleep is ideal, and 7 is tolerable for a day or two. After 3 days, as it is now, it's beginning to catch up. At least OH doesn't need to attend to BM tomorrow, and I don't have to be in work until 10.15. Originally it was 8.30.

OH intends to spend time over the weekend working on BMs meter cupboard. He'll probably be required back there on Monday to fill more holes once some gas pipe work has been professionally removed. PC's Partner has been asked to help with the decorating. OH is more the pull it apart & make good + carpentry guy.