General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 7 + 1 of 2063

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2016 10:28

No DET 2 almighty shots of pain killer and an antibiotic. He probably have a couple more shots tomorrow when he visits her again. He is already a lot brighter as he is laying out by the pond in the sunshine, it's one of his favourite spots as he can watch the fish glide by his head :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jun 2016 10:25

No extras? :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2016 10:22

The vet has done it DET. Luckily he is a very laid back cool cat :-D :-D :-D :-D.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2016 10:22

The vet has done it DET. Luckily he is a very laid back cool cat :-D :-D :-D :-D.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jun 2016 10:18

Morning LG

That must be painful for him - no wonder he's off his food! Hope it clears up with the medicine he's been given/you'll have to administer. Would it be a gauntlet and 2 person job?

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2016 10:07

Morning all, just got back from the vet's. Cat will be ok he has a large abscess next to his spine which they have partially drained and medicated. Back tomorrow for an assessment on him then the dreaded bill.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jun 2016 10:04

Morning all

How are you feeling today LG? Any news on puss?

It looks as if it might be a reasonable day weather wise. Unless OH is tired when he gets back from work, I might suggest we go out somewhere different for a coffee.
Neither if us slept well last night. Too muggy. :-0

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jun 2016 22:29

Not really - why do you think I'm playing jigsaw puzzles on here? ;-) :-D

YG

YG Report 20 Jun 2016 22:19

Oh lovely. DET :-D :-D :-D You are a saint :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jun 2016 22:04

Wouldn't know! OH has been watching a prog about the Big Bang Theory or rather a conflicting Big Bounce Theory. Perhaps the Bang caused the Bounce??!! My theory is that they should come back when they've sorted it out!
Now he's got Brian Cox on gravity...which he's probably watched before!!!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Jun 2016 21:25

I could play a better game even with my dicky knee :-P

YG

YG Report 20 Jun 2016 21:23

It has been embarrassing and shameful, but up to now everything seems to be ok with tonight's match (or at least it was, before it started!!) :-0 :-0

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jun 2016 21:18

Lets hope there isn't any violence at the Grounds .... or afterwards. Its astounding that various yobs have managed to take fireworks and flares inside at other games.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Jun 2016 21:16

:-D :-D :-D :-D. It's boring me to tears :-|

YG

YG Report 20 Jun 2016 21:06

Errrr, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Jun 2016 20:38

You know you love it YG ;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 20 Jun 2016 20:27

Footie :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P You all know my feelings about that :-D :-D :-D

The leaver is the 'temp' that we have had for 6 weeks. It was never permanent, just brought in to assist with a large project. The new ones are in the training department so at least I am handing all that extra work back to them ;-) ;-) ;-)

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 20 Jun 2016 20:19

We are watching the footy together on Radio Jem, if anyone is interested?

Kandj is leading the cheers for England and I of course am shouting for Wales!

Two games at once lol :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 20 Jun 2016 19:45

:-D :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jun 2016 19:34

:-D :-D Well, it was on very late at night. it encouraged us to go to bed :-D :-D