General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 8 + 1 of 2088

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 10:03

:-D :-D :-D :-D. Morning David, well as the others will witness I am ;-).

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 10:02

Find it hard to imagine YG or the others being sinful........now me :-0 :-0

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 09:55

I will be staying indoors all day then. I cannot abide the heat :-|

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 18 Jul 2016 09:52

its not cold here either tomorrow will be hotter too

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 09:28

Morning. So hot here already , not looking forward to the Belfry this afternoon. Fan will be straight on as we walk in the door :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 18 Jul 2016 08:35

Morning all late shift today so just chilling out a little ,I am going in earlier so i can get a bit of lunch before i start

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jul 2016 22:45

A little of what you fancy does you good YG. :-D :-D :-D.
Sleep well. <3

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 22:01

I was really sinful and had a '99' cone this afternoon :-) :-) Arare treat and it was yummy ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I'm off to watch the news, then bed for me.

Sleep well, LG :-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jul 2016 21:31

Oh yummy. I had Mango and ice cream earlier :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 21:27

I can understand that, LG, although I would sleep through it anyway, unless I was on a main road in the City :-(

Dishes done, now devouring a dish of strawberries :-) :-) :-) :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jul 2016 21:12

OH grumbles if we have our window open as we get a bit of traffic noise :-| :-| :-|

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 21:04

There is a nice breeze coming through the window now. I think tonight will be ok without the fan. The only problem is that I can't leave the big window open in the bedroom with it being a bungalow. I don't want any unwelcome visitors ;-) ;-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jul 2016 20:37

I will do mine just before it gets dark so that they have cooled down a bit and so have I ;-) :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 20:31

Evening LG :-)

I have to do the pots yet. I thought I would carry on regardless until I had completed everything, so I will go and do them now and make a cuppa. I deserve it :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 17 Jul 2016 20:18

Oh well done YG. Just cooked tea and done the dishes, now settled for the evening. :-D.

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 20:11

Don't mention spiders!!!! There was one on the lounge wall last night that I discovered just before I went to bed :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 I got it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I'm not worried about them in the shed, as it is relatively new and clean. I will still be nervous though, when I decide to spring clean it!! The fan is in easy reach :-D :-D :-D :-D

I HAVE FINISHED MY ASSIGNMENTS :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
WHOO HOO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) HIP HIP HOORAY :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Jul 2016 18:52

You have been busy YG. Brave the spiders and get the fan out so it's to hand when/if you need it ;-)
It's pointless us getting one. OH dislikes 'cooling breezes' aka 'bleeding cold drafts' nor the noise a fan makes!

Chicken resting - time to microwave the veggies.

YG

YG Report 17 Jul 2016 17:43

Well done to LG's team driver :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Maz, it's good that you are having a quiet shift :-) Let's hope it stays like that :-0

DET, never mind, the cash is still in OH's pocket :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D At least it staved off cabin fever :-D :-D

I've done the ironing, got the casserole in the oven, cleaned the inside of the car, been to the car wash, done a bit of my assignment and done some weeding :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Now I am sitting for the rest of the evening to cool off. Do I need to get the fan out of the shed?? Mmm,decisions, decisions :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Jul 2016 16:42

Wow! That's quite something LG :-D :-D

Maz - what can one say? Perhaps (s)he'd decided enough was enough. Some clients just aren't capable of learning to control themselves when they're challenged. Hope s/he isn't seriously hurt. Even a small bruise can effect ones confidence.

We went to the Mall to look at new Tablets in JL sale....and came home without one. We'll stick with the one we've got even if it doesnt have a v big operating system/memory.

It hasn't been as hot as predicted due to the cloud cover. We actually had a few spots of rain!

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 17 Jul 2016 15:07

afternoon client is still here someone chose not to follow our advice and ,didnt step back lol
its warm but overcast here ,quiet though thankfully