General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 9 + 1 of 1471

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 11 Apr 2014 22:00

Good Night LG- Sleep Well :-) <3

I hope your appointment will go well tomorrow and that you will have a plan in place for treatment. :-) :-)

HI YG :-) <3 and Mersey :-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 21:57

Well I am off for my shower and to get an early night as I have an early appointment time tomorrow. Best of luck YG and hope all goes well for you. Nite nite all and catch you tomorrow I hope <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 21:52

It is not the big Moorfields although that is not too many miles away,it is one of their clinics within our local hospital. They are really good and see OH as soon as he gets any problems.

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 21:51

You've got a good hospital there, LG :-) :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 21:47

Hi Jem, those two do nothing for me.

Oh dear YG lets hope he is not on duty then. OH is having a bit of bother with one of his eyes at the moment so it looks like we may well be back at Moorfields next week sometime :-|.

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 21:38

Hi Jem :-) :-)

My eye candy is lovely, but I suffer a lot more during and after the treatment when he is on duty :-( :-( :-(

LG, you will be glad he is only looking at your knee, then! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 11 Apr 2014 21:29

You never know girls- it could be Dr Doug Ross (George Clooney) and Dr Drake Ramoray (aka Joey Tribbiani / Matt Le Blanc) :-D :-D

WOULD THAT BE EYE CANDY ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF YOU? ;-) ;-) :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 21:14

Apparently my consultant is small with a moustache and little round glasses. He is the same one who saw my son for his foot op. :-( :-D :-D :-D :-D. I do hope you will not be too uncomfortable tomorrow YG <3

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 21:06

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( LG.

It depends who is on duty tomorrow as to whether I have a bad time afterwards or a reasonably good time :-D :-D :-D :-D If it's eye candy, it will be rough :-( :-( :-( :-(

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 20:50

Yes my lord and master is home and suitable fed ;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D. Thanks for your good wishes DET. It is awful not knowing exactly will be done I hate the unknown

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Apr 2014 20:48

Bet you're ready for a rest Maz. Apart from running your Chinese Laundry, do you have any plans for your 4 days off?

Is he home yet LG???

YG - take a pair of 'flats' to work, and treat yourself to an evening meal once a week ;-)

Good luck at the hospital(s) the pair of you

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 19:53

Evening LG and Maz :-) :-) <3

Enjoy your days off, Maz :-) :-)

I hope you have OH's snaffle bag ready for when he gets home :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 11 Apr 2014 18:50

hello folks thats it all travelling done til next weds as i am on another training day but i am off til then lol

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 18:43

Evening all, I have just had my tea but OH is not in yet so can't get him fed and watered yet :-| :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 18:41

Love the avatar, Jem :-) :-) <3

Just off to get dinner myself, so I can settle down in front of the telly and the laptop :-D :-D

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 11 Apr 2014 18:33

Runs on thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>. shouts a quick hi guys to my Nutty pals :-) :-) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< rushes off to make the dinner before OH catches me on the laptop AGAIN! :-| :-| :-D :-D :-D ;-)

LATERZ :-) :-) <3 <3

YG

YG Report 11 Apr 2014 18:24

Evening everyone :-) :-) <3

Now listen here, LG & Mersey!! I was up, dressed, breakfasted and sitting at my desk when you started making all that noise :-0 :-0 :-0 I have my Nut Lodge buddies to think about and if you don't behave, we will get our own back on you :-D :-D :-D :-D

DET, I was a good girl and went to do all the shopping, but went to Sains as it is my favourite store. It was lovely and quiet and I didn't have to queue for the checkouts. The only problem was that by the time I got home and had eaten, there wasn't much evening left. I didn't go straight from work as I needed to change my shoes and have half an hour to myself, so I didn't get there till about 7pm.

I thought the same thing about having to go to the hospital on a Saturday!! That's twice that they have worked that one on me and I do lose part of a day off, depending what time I have to go and sometimes the following day if the eye isn't so good.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Apr 2014 09:39

Moring all –

Just because you two are logged on early, it doesn’t mean that you can be noisy!!

YG-Good idea to do your household shopping after work – when you said that the Morrison’s had opened close to the office, I did wonder if you’d be taking advantage. You could even have your evening meal there, and free up the weekend for the things you want to do.

In one respect it’s a pity that the hospital has asked you in on Saturday- you can’t have a day off now!

Hope you haven’t knocked yourself out in the garden LG. It certainly was gorgeous. OH was muttering about getting out the patio set. A bit premature IMO.

Thanks for the washing machine links CT – I rather think OH would like to replace the whole she-bang. It must be over 15 years old and looking rather tatty. The inflow water slowly drips in if the taps aren’t turned of – luckily it didn’t cause a flood before we discovered what was happening.

Jem – your next task is to link your computer to your printer ;-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 11 Apr 2014 09:17

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D. That's a good idea Mersey I will join in.

WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 Apr 2014 09:14

Bangs pans and ladels together...WAKEY WAKEY !!! Lazy Bones ;-) ;-)