General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 9 + 1 of 2144

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Sep 2016 09:01

Morning Maz and David from a very wet Bedfordshire :-D :-D :-D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ to DET and OH if they look in

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 16 Sep 2016 08:34

morning all
we have had loads of shows here last night the beasties are everywhere dead now though .My last shift thankfully just relaxing before getting my bus

David

David Report 16 Sep 2016 03:08

Woke 45 minutes ago to thunder and lightening... rolling thunders continues'
Greatest show on earth.

YG

YG Report 15 Sep 2016 21:19

DET :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) What are you up to, feeling poorly :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 We are going to have to educate you better than this. It just won't do :-D :-D

It is warm and clammy here >>>>>> either that, or I am having another power surge
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Hi Maz, please keep your flying beasties up there :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I don't want them, thank you :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 21:04

I do hope so DET.Cool down and a good nights sleep will probably help.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Sep 2016 21:00

It'll pass...once we've cooled down. I hope.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 20:58

Evening DET. Oh dear sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. :-( :-(

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Sep 2016 20:51

I'm here as well. It's not as hot as it has been at home, but far more humid. We've had our evening meal & have had to retreat to our AC'd room. We is feeling poorly and it's not because of any alcohol. :-(
David - is your wife able to keep her tablets down now? What a silly billy!

Good luck with your 2nd appointment tomorrow YG.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 20:49

Evening Maz, it is lovely and cool here this evening. My 3 fur love chasing flying beasties it keeps them exercised, although the old lady gives up after a very short while as she is now 14

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 15 Sep 2016 20:46

evening all
it is a lovely cool evening now but all the flying beasties are out and my fur is watching them and chasing them too lol she is not dainty though

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 20:41

I'm here in stereo YG :-D :-D :-D.

Now you are seeing double :-D :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 15 Sep 2016 20:27

Oh no, not two of you :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 I can only just cope with one :-D :-D :-D :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 20:16

I am here YG just got back from WW and had a quick sandwich. No belfry today I have been home all day until venturing out to the weigh in.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 20:16

I am here YG just got back from WW and had a quick sandwich. No belfry today I have been home all day until venturing out to the weigh in.

YG

YG Report 15 Sep 2016 19:22

Evening everyone :-)

Very quiet in here :-D DET has abandoned us for warmer climes (if that is possible after the last couple of days).

Has LG got stuck in the Belfry :-0 :-0 Where's Maz :-0 :-0

David

David Report 15 Sep 2016 12:00

OH thinks she ought to have taken them after food. She's wearing her left eye problem like some on gave her a black eye..

The cleaning lady had a look on Google and says she should apply warm to it using a cotton bud.

On Sunday the Great North Run from Newcastle to South Shields took place, 57000 contestants !!

Wonder if Maz was in it.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Sep 2016 10:05

Good morning all from a pleasantly cool Bedfordshire. I have made the most of it and done all the ironing pile :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Sep 2016 22:12

:-D :-D :-D :-D I wish YG. Little stroll around the garden is about it ;-) :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 14 Sep 2016 22:04

Naughty, LG :-D :-D :-D A 10 mile jog for you in the morning ;-) ;-) ;-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Sep 2016 22:00

Antibiotics have that effect on me David hence I very rarely have them. Only one type I can take and they are not always the ones to treat my ailments.
Just finished a bowl of peaches and ice cream. :-D :-D :-D. Only trouble is I have to weigh in tomorrow :-0