General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 9 + 1 of 2090

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

YG

YG Report 18 Jul 2016 19:30

Ready for LG to stay in on her trip darn sarf, David. They can't cope with all her sins ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 18:39

Why is the mansion house in Faversham abandoned ?

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 18:24

I applied for unpaid work with Sadie the Bra Lady
Haven't heard from her yet, but I'm hopeful :-D

YG

YG Report 18 Jul 2016 17:47

What are all these insinuations about you and me, LG ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) Sinners >>>>>>>>>> as if :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

We are intellectual, refined and behave perfectly well when we are out ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) Cup holders apart :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I came across a photo of the infamous object this weekend and it set me off again :-D :-D :-D :-D

Maz, have a good shift! It will be a warm one :-0 The fan is definitely coming out of the shed tonight. I was going to do some weeding when I got home, but it is still too warm for me to do any digging :-(

LG, who said you could let those pesky bats out again :-0 :-0

DET, it's not really that I am scared of leaving my window open although I think I would be a bit restless. I left the lounge window one evening and a policeman knocked on my bedroom window at 1am to tell me. He scared the living daylight out of me :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 12:52

Gone right off beer and most alcohol but I do enjoy a very occasional scrumpy. Right off to finish sorting lunch then off to the Belfry. Catch you all later <3

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 12:39

David - don't despair. Thats further than you managed last year <3
LG - OH picked up some micro-brewery beers at the same time. Some where quite palatable, and I'm not a lover of hops!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 12:15

Ooooo Faversham here I come :-D :-D :-D

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 12:10

Darn suff LOL can make it to the end o the street :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 12:03

Purely medicinal David ;-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 12:02

If you make it to Faversham during your holiday darn suff, Tiddly Pomme sells some wonderful locally produced ciders
http://www.brogdalecollections.org/the-marketplace/

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 11:58

Cup o that n a couple o spliffs :-S

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 11:53

Turps ain't so nice as the scrumpy :-D :-D :-D :-D

David

David Report 18 Jul 2016 11:42

Sinful ? Take no notice o me I've been on the turps :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 11:41

:-D :-D :-D :-D. I don't want to do it either :-(

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 11:32

Er - no thank you :-P :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 11:27

I have just done a large wash so plenty of ironing here if you want it :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 11:03

Not really - OH has to drop off his prescription at the surgery. He might suggest going for coffee somewhere. I could go through the coat hooks and put various winter fleeces through the wash, but that's about it! At least they don't need ironing! :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 10:53

Anything planned for today ??

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Jul 2016 10:48

:-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 18 Jul 2016 10:41

Same to you :-P :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D