General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a big thanks 2 u all who helped me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 28 Jan 2010 00:43

the person who suggested that my grt g/mother may have died in childbirth,many thanxs.it was staring me in the face. now i believe that i have my side of the tree ....

william ridsdale dob 1807 marrys mary dob 1807 there son john dob 1837 marrys esther dob 1839 son john william dob 1862
marrys sarah dob 1866 ( who died sept 1901 ) there son john dob 1901 marrys grace dob 1903 finally my father brian was born in 1933 sadly grace appears to have died maybe in the same way in 1933 as sarah did maybe some kind soul can verify my findings. many thanxs ( found in the yorkshire area)