General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Endometrosis - New Update 2nd Aug xx

Page 5 + 1 of 30

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TheLeithLassie

TheLeithLassie Report 9 Nov 2010 09:45

Good luck Jules and Ice.

xx

Cooper

Cooper Report 9 Nov 2010 10:10

Good luck for your appointments Ice and Jules.
Make sure you both tell the Drs what you want and make sure they go through all the options with you before decisions are made.

Teresa xx

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 9 Nov 2010 12:15

Hi All

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and oh yes the joys of being a woman .... not

But will give you all an update tomorrow afternoon when i get back appointment is at 2pm

Good luck this afternoon Jules thinking of you x

rosalie

rosalie Report 9 Nov 2010 14:11

get yourself an electric pad which has magnets in-found this to be best for this pain.

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 9 Nov 2010 14:52

Rosalie

Oh thank you never thought of using one of them x

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 9 Nov 2010 21:10

Jules Army Wife

Hi mate haven't seen you on tonight but i hope things went ok for you today mate :-

Best wishes x

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 10 Nov 2010 11:09

Sorry I didnt post last night i was babysitting for a friend and didnt get home until late...

The doctor doesn't think its my fibroid that is causing my problems so I have to have some tests under anesthetic just to make sure there is nothing else going on...If it's all clear then there is not much else they can do!! A hysterectomy is out of the question as they said I don't really need one..
The wait for the tests is about 3mths unless they get a cancellation...
I will just have to wait and see what happens....

I hope all goes well for you today hunni...xx

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 10 Nov 2010 16:01

n

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 10 Nov 2010 17:11

Jules Army Wife

No problem at all mate regarding you not posting last night ..

Sorry to hear that you may have to wait up to 3 months to be seen again

I really hope they change their minds and find that they can do something to help you

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 10 Nov 2010 17:20

Hi ya

Sorry didnt come and let you no earlier had a few things to do ...

Well saw the Gynaecologist today and it was a Mr so was a bit embrassing talking to him regarding womens problems ...

I had to have a blood test while i was there as he wanted a full blood count done.

He said i need to have a proceedure known as Hysteroscopy done where a small camera will be inserted and a biopsy will be taken ....

He has said he wants it done within the next two weeks but will know more when i receive the letter ..

As far as i know i shall be awake for the proceedure or though it can be embarassing so i shall grit my teeth and shut my eyes

So it looks like wait for the letter now and then when the proceedure has been done he will know more regarding treatment

But he did talk about either a coil beng fitted told him i was not keen on that idea

So he has said he can do an operation where the womb will be burnt away ..

But as already mentioned it depends what this proceedure shows ..

Ingrid in Oz

Ingrid in Oz Report 10 Nov 2010 23:24

Jules
Sorry to hear you have to wait for 3mths for your tests, hopefully it will be sooner.

Claire
At least he is doing something by going in for a look & doing it quickly.

Hope all goes well for you both
Hugs

Barbra

Barbra Report 10 Nov 2010 23:40

Clare
you will be alright you should look & talk to Doctor about what is happening, during the hysteroscopy . they should put your mind at rest & let you know . anything they find .Hope jules is OK . men they dont know they are born lol Barbra

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 11 Nov 2010 13:09

Ingrid In Oz

Thank you mate and i hope your keeping well x

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 11 Nov 2010 13:12

Barbra

Thank you mate to be honest my head a bit all over the place today although i know now what they are intending to do :-

And i know the letter may tell me more i will admit im a bit scared

As although a different proceedure when i had somethig similar done for pre cancerous cells which was successful i picked up a massive infection

The thought that i could pick up another infection has got me slightly worried.

Barbra

Barbra Report 11 Nov 2010 17:21

Its a worry for you .hope you get the proper care & help you need . Take care Barbra x

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 11 Nov 2010 17:30

Barbra

Thanks mate hope your okay x

Cooper

Cooper Report 11 Nov 2010 18:20

Hi Ice, are they doing the hysteroscopy under a local or general anaesthetic?

Teresax

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 11 Nov 2010 18:29

Cooper

Hi mate hope your keeping well x

They haven't said so i dont think they will be using any x

The Doctor at the hospital just said he would do the proceedure in about 2 weeks time and a letter will be sent out with my appointment

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby

Ice ~ Ice ~ Baby Report 19 Nov 2010 13:32

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone ok today ....

I have now got my appointment for proceedure ( Hysteroscopy ) to be done in outpatients on the 9th Dec

If all being well and i am not showing any signs of bleeding on that day well that should be fun then

Because thats why proceedure being done to see whats causing as it happening all the time

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 19 Nov 2010 13:36

Good luck for the 9th hunni...I haven't heard anything yet!! I'm having the same thing done but under anaesthetic as the doc said the instruments they use will make me jump off the bed!!

Jules xx