General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good Morning

Page 0 + 1 of 121

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Nov 2010 09:05

Beautifull here just now very frosty.but picture postcard Scenery sun over the mountains hope folks are well today Barbra

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Nov 2010 09:55

How things change within the last half hour it has started raining. & very slippy under foot . oh well
are you starting your Christmas list .[[ Presents & food or are you a last minute shopper looking for bargains ?? Barbra

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 15 Nov 2010 10:32

Morning Barbra,
Lovely sunny morning here, very frosty in places but
not too bad for Aberdeen in November.

Emma

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Nov 2010 10:51

Hello Emma I am in Dumfries & Galloway . have ancesters from north east Scotland , keep warm Barbra

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 13:17

fab in Cardiff - garden bathed in sunshine - just found that I have poppies lavender, roses and geraniums in flower plus some strawberries!!!

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Nov 2010 14:12

Hello Ann we dont seem to have seasons anymore . i have still got some bedding plants flowering , & a couple of lavender .. !!

Barbra

Barbra Report 16 Nov 2010 10:11

Morning Cold & misty today . frosty again last night. hope its ok were you are Barbra

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Nov 2010 11:04

damp and misty!!!!

Barbra

Barbra Report 17 Nov 2010 10:07

Very wet & windy. flood warnings . think i will go back to bed . !! hope people are ok in other parts of the country . not good forecast for many areas . Bye for now Barbra x

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 17 Nov 2010 10:19

Morning Barbra ditto here weather wise but no flood
warnings for my area. I feel so for the people in and
about the Cornwall area.

Emma

Barbra

Barbra Report 17 Nov 2010 11:03

Take care folks in this bad weather !! ~~~~~Emma

Barbra

Barbra Report 18 Nov 2010 10:26

morning from a wet & very windy scotland gales forecast this afternoon . very best wishes to people in cornwall & hope other folks are alright today , Take Care Barbra x

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Nov 2010 09:48

Good morning from a sunny scotland . it is up to now cold but dry ;0))
hope eveyone alright, enjoy your wk end Barbra x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Nov 2010 09:52

bright sunshine here in Cardiff after a day with wall to wall rain - popped into town last night for late night shopping - I live about four miles from the city centre - it took one hour ten minutes to drive there!!! bumper to bumper in pouring rain - and why? - because Peter Kaye was in the Cardiff - I love him but not last night - it was chaos - some shops open until 10:00, some till 9:00 and some till 8:00 - a shambles!

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 19 Nov 2010 09:55

Lovely..........sunny & calm here in North Wales. Just off to Chester for some Christmas shopping with daughter and 6 week old grandaughter......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annx

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 19 Nov 2010 10:24

Morning from dark pouring rain and windy Aberdeen.
Lights on in house and have just come back from
GP and needed car lights on there and back, roll
on Spring. lol to all and have a good day.

Emmax

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Nov 2010 10:19

Good morning Ann, & Ann,GG. Emma ,Hope you are well today. weather bright but a bit nippy, shopping & some ironing to do . will be watching strictly come dancing tonight. its from Tower Ballroom Blackpool . had many a good dance in my younger days !! Ann Widdicombe !! to win Love her for entertainment value . not a fan of Felicity kendal .her face lift doesnt match the rest of her` meow` Bye for now enjoy your day Barbra xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Nov 2010 10:38

And here is another Ann to add to your collection

good morning Barbra.

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Nov 2010 10:48

Morning Ann in Glos .
had a pm from Allan he is still looking for new comp his other has bit the dust ;0(( have a good day Barbra

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 20 Nov 2010 10:51

Morning Barbra and all, still wet here and not kilt
wearing weather at all, still Strictly tonight as you
say so that could brighten things up I'm sure.lol

Emmax