General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

being ignored

Page 1 + 1 of 126

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Jan 2015 11:04

Good Morning bright day ,after snow during the night (.not a lot ) My westie is on antibiotcs for another two weeks .& steroids .dont know how long these are going to help .she is bright & happy . :-) if anyone looks in Hope Piers you are 100% better & your family are all well x more sorting my clothes out then local shops. charity shops are doing alright x Take care Barbra <3 :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Jan 2015 12:04

Hello Young Man :-D ouch looks painfull :-D hope you & family are all well x Happy New Year ,,were ok here Thanks, not a bad day today sunshine for know .snow later Brrr <3

PiersFromKent

PiersFromKent Report 13 Jan 2015 11:21

Morning Barbra, hope all is well in your neck of the woods :-).

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Jan 2015 11:08

You Come on my thread i will come on yours :-D ;-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 14 Dec 2014 00:03

Hello Wendy :-D This thread was way down so thought would put it back up .my Brother`s in remission at the moment ,.gone through so much this year . but positive & looking forward to Christmas as he was in hospital last year .Hope you are alright . :-) Night

Wend

Wend Report 13 Dec 2014 21:27

Hello again Barbara - sorry I haven't been on here so much lately, so missed your posts. I do hope your brother has recovered well after his op in September and that your OH isn't suffering too much after his nasty fall, poor chap.

~~~~~~~ Island :-D C'mon gal give us a few Christmas larfs. I need a few and I'm sure others do and you are usually an exipert in the face of h'adversitee . . . loike, know what I mean ;-) :-D

>>>>>>> goes orff to look for Prickles >>>>>>>> coo-eee, coo-eee, it's me, Wend, the old banterloonie, remember? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oops, just fell over :-S

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Dec 2014 20:53

Hy Fly <3 , Sorry RTR cant connect to you tube .think its the bad weather here were we live TV keeps going of no signal :-(

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 13 Dec 2014 19:29

how not to be ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 13 Dec 2014 18:42

This disappointment is what united the users of the earlier "Thread Killers Anonymous" - hope this comment doesn't seize up this thread!

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Dec 2014 16:44

Thank you Ann.I have put a note on ? Mersey. Emma ,.Island loving the avatars . :-) :-D

Fly

Fly Report 13 Dec 2014 16:43

Barbra <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 13 Dec 2014 16:33

Well Barbra this thread brought back memories :-D

Island

Island Report 13 Dec 2014 16:33

Don't worry about it Barbra. Mersey ignored my birthday thread :-P

Mersey

Mersey Report 13 Dec 2014 16:28

Barbra,Barbra as if we would ignore you :-0 <3 <3

Hope your OH is ok and not too uncomfortable....... <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 13 Dec 2014 16:27

Hope his bruises heal quickly Barbra and he is not too stiff.

Just seen the start of the story above. I wonder if people realise you want them to continue the story. Sadly I am useless at this but some of the members are really good. :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Dec 2014 16:23

Well seeing as i am being ignored will push this old thread up . :-P my oh fell this morning on the icy path outside our house .nothing broken badly bruised arm & shoulder .you all be carefull out there :-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 27 Sep 2013 12:37

Good news Barbra that your brother is now home
and recovering.
Hope you have a good week end also.

Emma :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 27 Sep 2013 12:33

Hello my brother came out of hospital Tuesday .he has had triple heart bypass .we had a short chat on the phone but.he soon gets short of breath ,but he is home now .Thank goodness .Long job now to recovery .he will never be 100% .but he has a chance now of a longer life .Any one looks in enjoy your weekend Bye Barbra xx :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Sep 2013 12:56

Hello Allan .he has had a couple of set backs but .on the whole he is fine x a bright day here after a damp start ..enjoy your weekend .Hope you managed to find some food .& the tin opener :-D Best wishes to you & yours ~~~~~All x Barbra

Allan

Allan Report 20 Sep 2013 08:47

Bit like Summer Bay or the Midsomer Villages :-0

I hope that your brother is continuing to make satisfactory progress, Barbra :-)