General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I thought long & hard & decided to post.UPDATE P22

Page 9 + 1 of 23

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay????

Kay???? Report 26 May 2012 12:59

well just let us know when your'e next wanting an all over,better than getting all over wrinkly , mishapen and like an old prune laying in bath water.

BC knows some from her singing group that she can get.

;-) ;-) :-D :-D.

loads of tonic wishes. <3 <3

GoldenGirl1

GoldenGirl1 Report 26 May 2012 13:07

Still thinking of you Julie, sending ((((hugs)))) and <3

Emma

Linda

Linda Report 6 Jun 2012 00:16

Thinking of you Julie hope you are doing okay sending you positive thoughts and (((hugs))

Linda

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 6 Jun 2012 00:18

xx useless with words but you really are in my thoughts x

Julie

Julie Report 6 Jun 2012 10:06

Thank you

On the 30th i had a chemo session but i also ended up with a blood transfusion too, stayed in hospital over night cos with this chemo i need to make sure im hydrated & they defiantly made sure i was as i was up 14 times in the night to go to the loo :-D

Did the few days where you feel like crap after but then with each day after you do feel better

TC all xx

Kay????

Kay???? Report 6 Jun 2012 10:23

Thats good news,,,,,not all that peeing of course, ;-) ;-),,,,but thats good to read all the same,

carry on feeling better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and buckets more feelings better special wishes heading your way,,,,, <3 <3 <3.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jun 2012 10:36

I was thinking you should have had chemo by now. pleased that you are beginning to feel better. Do so hope it continues and I shall continue to send you my thoughts. <3

Julie

Julie Report 6 Jun 2012 10:52

Thanks ladies.....just pottering about a bit cos i got a pain in my chest, but someone is coming over soon & i'll talk to them about it

Pauline $(*-*)$

Pauline $(*-*)$ Report 6 Jun 2012 17:42

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry to read this thread, I haven't been on here for a couple of months and didn't know this had happened to you. The last I heard was that you were recovering well after the operation you had for breast cancer.

You're certainly going through the mill, girl.

I don't even know what to say to you but I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Take care and try to stay strong.

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 6 Jun 2012 17:49

Hope your pain has eased by now, Julie. Thinking of you <3

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 6 Jun 2012 17:59

<3 <3 thinking of you hun,

Linda

Linda Report 6 Jun 2012 20:54

Hope you are feeling better soon <3 <3

Jazzie

Jazzie Report 6 Jun 2012 22:10

Thinking of you Julie. xx

Vera2010

Vera2010 Report 6 Jun 2012 22:44

Julie

I hope the chest pain has eased and you can be a little more comfortable after your chemo and transfusion. You remain in my thoughts.

Vera

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Jun 2012 22:47

In my thoughts Julie, brave girl.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Jun 2012 22:50

Onwards and upwards Julie and steady as you go.............you are amazing!! <3

Julie

Julie Report 7 Jun 2012 03:34

Many thanks everyone

I took a tablet & the pain ease a bit but will mention it next time im up the hospital......I do like my Sisters theory though & it's the chemo attacking the cancer & on looking i did have pain in the other 2 places where it is to.

xx

Pauline $(*-*)$

Pauline $(*-*)$ Report 7 Jun 2012 07:37

I like that theory as well. :-)

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 7 Jun 2012 08:46

Morning Julie, the chemo will be giving the 'you know what' a damn good kicking :-D

Thinking of you <3

Sue xx

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 8 Jun 2012 11:13

Positive thoughts still winging their way to you:))

Take care
jude xx