General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Outraged *** nudged for Sue **

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 16 Oct 2012 22:42

At the racist behaviour of the Serbian Football fans and their player and coaching Staff....Absoloutely disgusting ...BANNED THEM I SAY.... :-| :-| :-|

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 16 Oct 2012 22:45

WHAT HAPPENED

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 16 Oct 2012 22:45

WHAT HAPPENED

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 16 Oct 2012 22:50

england under 21's were playing in Serbia tonight, we won, the Serbian fans were racialy abusing the English black players, fans were throwing misiles at the England team through out thee game and then got on the pitch and there was ugly scenes as fists were thrownby fans at the Englsih players and then Serbian players and coaching staff joined in ...GET THEM OUT OF THE COMP SHOULDNT BE THERE...

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend Report 16 Oct 2012 22:55

I agree Hayley it was appalling :-0 :-(

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 16 Oct 2012 23:00

My heart went out to Paul Ince his son was there and you could see his temper bubbling on the surface ...Ugly night for European football :-(

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 16 Oct 2012 23:03

Agree Hayley,bad losers,and racism has no place in sport! :-|

OH settled down to watch the game in Poland but pitch was water-logged.........."they didn't close the bleeding roof!!" :-0

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 16 Oct 2012 23:05

thats cos THE polish workman that usually works the roof was over here digging a hole for the GPO or bt whatever they are called these days

Bob

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 16 Oct 2012 23:06

lolololol I know I couldnt understand why people on FB was going on about swimming till I turned over to see what the score was :-D

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 16 Oct 2012 23:08

What a shambles all round :-( :-|

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend

Diamonds-R-A-Girls-Best-Friend Report 16 Oct 2012 23:22

Dizzi you can watch it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/ but it might make you feel sick :-( :-0

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Oct 2012 23:59

Don't watch football as you know (stupid game) but I have read reports re some countries' supporters being racist and proud of it.

I have no idea if the governing body could ban matches in those countries but perhaps they should.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Oct 2012 00:15

I DONT FOLLOW FOOTBALL BUT ANY ABUSIVE AND
THREATENING BEHAVIOUR LIKE THAT SHOULD BE
A LIFE BANN FROM ANY COMPETITION

Linda

Linda Report 17 Oct 2012 18:58

Total disgrace. If England fans behaved like this what would happen?

George

George Report 17 Oct 2012 19:01

England fans do behave just as bad. so do lots of players,

George

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 17 Oct 2012 19:06

Wrong George not last night they didnt, and the England players didnt deserve to treated in the way they did , I am not interested what has gone on donekys years ago it totally unacceptable behaviour for 2012, when most countries are doing theior damest to promote RESPECT in football and stamp out racist no need for it no place for it..

George

George Report 17 Oct 2012 19:29

Think we need to look at the recent cases regarding racism in English football.

Yes what went on was really bad, but our teams and supporters are not angels, and it wasn't too long ago we were the scourge of Europe.

George

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 17 Oct 2012 21:08

Think we need to look at the recent cases regarding racism in English football.

George forgive me as I am not quite grasping when you are saying, Are you saying we should ignore what happen in Serbia last night ?

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 17 Oct 2012 21:15

I think ( though I am not a football fan) that THIS country's football governing body has acknowledged that there is/has been a problem with racism within the clubs and with 'some' fans...the difference being that Serbia seems unwilling to do the same and deny that it exists, when it very clearly does, and UEFA is being a limp dishrag when it comes to making a stand ( going by the fines levied against the clubs that were mentioned earlier on the news).

George

George Report 17 Oct 2012 22:24

Definitely not, I think it was a total disgrace how Serbia behaved, what I am saying is, England players and especialy fans have acted the same not so long ago.

George