General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LONDON MEET 2013. 6th April 2013 12 Noon.

Page 6 + 1 of 18

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 14 Mar 2013 22:16

Any more squabbling children, and you will be made to sit at opposite ends of the table!!!!!

#looks sternly, shaking head and wagging finger#

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

George

George Report 14 Mar 2013 20:48

I always blinking behave :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

George :-) :-)

Foggy

Foggy Report 14 Mar 2013 20:47

Hi George. Hope your behaving....Lol.
Will give you a ring

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 14 Mar 2013 20:46

good evening kind sir xx

George

George Report 14 Mar 2013 20:43

Watch yer me old mate :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

George :-) :-)

Foggy

Foggy Report 14 Mar 2013 20:42

Evening Wend and Stray.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 14 Mar 2013 20:40

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek wont be long ;)

Wend

Wend Report 14 Mar 2013 20:39

Got the hump with Jane - h'actooly it woz me and me old man who saved tables last year - Foggy swanned in at the right moment to be a handbag on a chair, that's all :-P :-D

It woz all very stressful, as I recall - all sorts of riff-raff kept appearing, who I didn't know, and I had to put on me 'glare' (you know, the one I kept speshool for those teachers on 'Parents' Evening') and then Little Mo and Island glided in and laid down on 5 chairs each and we was saved . . . yes, saved, I tell thee :-D

Foggy

Foggy Report 14 Mar 2013 20:38

Will try to get there early if I can and grab the same place as last year.

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 14 Mar 2013 20:24

T!hursday night nudge.

Can barely think for the footie on the telly.

Does it have to be quite so loud?

Apparently it does!

Hi de hi!

Another week nearer.

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Mar 2013 14:28

Really looking forward to seeing all yous girls again. Hubby is even keel so can leave him on his own. Good job I read this thread for time to time cos forgot about the raffle.

Can bore you with my teef saga lol although got a dental tomorrow to see if it can be adjusted yet again. No matter what though I wont be turning up with a big gap on the lower front !!

Jane

Jane Report 10 Mar 2013 14:12

OK Maddie.Thanks for the hugs.I will pass yours on to Rach :-D.I must get in touch as I haven't spoken to her for a couple of weeks.

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 10 Mar 2013 13:59

Thank you Jane that is a lovely thought. I will be in touch nearer the date.

Take care, and give both you and Rach a hug from me.

:-) <3

Jane

Jane Report 10 Mar 2013 13:53

I still have a chuckle when I think of us all at the station with Wend :-D :-D .I will miss seeing everyone again this year,but as I will be in London for the weekend before and then the Pompeii Exhibiton after the Meet a 3rd trip is just not possible.
How many are going this year? Foggy will have to save all the tables again like he has done the last 2 years lol
I would like to give a little something towards this years Charity so could let me know how to get it to you please Maddie?

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 10 Mar 2013 13:40

Thank goodness I don't drink, that is all I can say!!!!!! ;-)

It was 2011 we made a combined party to get Wend onto the right train, we all traipsed down the Tube, but Mo took over from there. I was worried all the way home.

It's all the fluoride in the water I think.

Sorry you wont be there Jane, I shall miss you and Rach. But I will be in touch.

****MO***Rocking***Granny****

****MO***Rocking***Granny**** Report 10 Mar 2013 08:03

Sorry you wont be there Jane
I will miss both you and Rach
Wend you have no idea what you did at the station that year have you ? :-D
I do remember getting you on the right train ,and then pushing you out the doors at the right stop
Didnt your daughter pick you up ?
That London water was very strong that year,pmsl
;-) ;-) ;-)

Island

Island Report 9 Mar 2013 21:12

Wend, it must have been 2011 when you dropped your bag at the station cos last year everyone b@ggered off earlier and left us two like a pair of Billy Nomates.

You didn't drop anything on my watch :-D

Jane

Jane Report 9 Mar 2013 21:06

Wend you will have to give me your Mobile number so I can call and say a big HELLO to everyone :-D

Wend

Wend Report 9 Mar 2013 20:58

Vaguely Jane ha ha ha! Also last year you wrote the amount collected down on a piece of paper and put that in my bag too, just to make sure :-D

Really sorry to hear you won't make it this time - I shall miss your laughter x :-D

Btw - can anyone recommend a good quality cat food?

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 9 Mar 2013 20:49

lmaooooooooooooo eee the cling on was so so funny,