General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Shamed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Nov 2012 22:36

As you probably know,my poor old dad does all the washing and everything else I can make him do.

I chuck some down to the bottom of the stairs most nights for him to get stuck into in the morning.

The lady selling poppies came yesterday morning , stepped in the front door and tripped over a heap of dirty washing and she is not a woman known for discretion.

Well,you may as well know now that I have heaps of dirty clothes hanging around indoors before it gets back to you!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 4 Nov 2012 22:38

Are you gonna get the peggy tub out then and push your sleeves up.. :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 4 Nov 2012 22:41

you just cant get the staff these days lol :-D :-D

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 4 Nov 2012 22:43

Hanging out your dirty laundry for all to see :-0 Tut tut......

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 4 Nov 2012 23:05

Does he do the ironing too? ;-)

Kay????

Kay???? Report 4 Nov 2012 23:10

dont feel any shame Sharron.... that should be with Fred for not doing his chores ,how could he disgrace you like that....... ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Nov 2012 23:17

No,he won't do the ironing. Pure laziness.

Nor,indeed,will he wash the floor or do the gardening.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Nov 2012 05:55

Hope the Poppy lady didn't get tangled up in your mucky drawers Sharron lol

I too throw the laundry to the bottom of the stairs to the small hallway, but then pick it up when I go down and put it in the machine. Not sure o.h. even knows how to work this machine altho we have had it for three or four years at least.

You will have to spread the word that it was Fred left the stuff on the floor so as to salvage your good name lol

Lizxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2012 10:29

Not sure I have one to save.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 5 Nov 2012 11:02

My heart goes out to Fred, poor wee man, what he has to
put up with :-D :-D

Emma

Sharron

Sharron Report 5 Nov 2012 11:22

And he gets no sympathy either.