General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

X Factor......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay????

Kay???? Report 5 Nov 2012 20:00

Never watch any of these type of shows,,,,,,but 2 weeks grandaughter wanted to see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wow ! is anyone else in awe of that young lady Ella Henderson.aged 16 ,so watched it again this week,her voice is outstanding and so unique,

Would you buy any album she made,,,,,,,,I would def.....

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 5 Nov 2012 20:06

ill be buying rylans lol x

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 5 Nov 2012 20:52

I used to love this show but OMG what a farce it has become and going off the media attenion it is receiving I am not alone.......what has put me off this series is when they put the whats his name from Liverpool Christopher something, he faked his bad nerves to get through I thought blahhhh Our baby likes to watch the results on a Sunday and last night I was praying that Tulisa would take it to dead lock and she did.....they do it to jump the ratings up as the acts are so crud the show has certainly past its sell by date.......

RYLAN TO WIN :-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 5 Nov 2012 20:57

fix factor ;-) ;-)

Kay????

Kay???? Report 5 Nov 2012 21:09

Oh Ryan......what an OTT plonker, he hasnt got any quality at all....

I hate these shows last one I saw was Wil Young.... :-D :-D.

the boy bands are LW money machines.......all the others,,,,,,,,well Chris Maloney is ok for working mens clubs and cruise ships....the others are just middle of the road that you can find in pubs with a mike any sat night.......these shows are just cringe worthy,and would never have seen it but for our tot......

:-D :-D :-D.