General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SUPPOSITORIES

Page 1 + 1 of 4

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cooper

Cooper Report 11 Nov 2012 17:45

I love the way everyone can talk about this subject

It's like being at work or on the football field :-D :-D :-D

There are some brilliant ideas for getting the movements moving so to speak :-D

Teresa

Sharron

Sharron Report 11 Nov 2012 17:43

Too late,all gone.

Wend

Wend Report 11 Nov 2012 17:33

Oooh, Sharron - I lurve spotted dick.

I think you mean Barbara, don't you Island?

Island

Island Report 11 Nov 2012 17:27

Here's the tenner I owe you Wend :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 11 Nov 2012 17:24

It was reported this morning that the spotted dick I made last night had worked twice this morning.

Wend

Wend Report 11 Nov 2012 15:17

How about a Vindaloo? :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 11 Nov 2012 01:17

LOL allegedly its primary use is for clearing weeds n things from your garden paths.........etc!

Ps I make a semi lethal bread pudding, loaded with spices n things........that's good for moving stuff!!

Huia

Huia Report 10 Nov 2012 23:55

And I didnt have to google to find out, I already knew.

Huia

Huia Report 10 Nov 2012 23:54

Great thread, not that I have any problems, but gives a good laugh.

At least I know what a Karcher is - it is a water blaster. I dont think I would like to try it for such a problem though.

Barbra

Barbra Report 10 Nov 2012 23:28

nudge keep the thread going ;-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Nov 2012 23:18

OMG Barbra - I've never thought to look to see what end capsules are made for :-S :-0

Barbra

Barbra Report 10 Nov 2012 23:13

my late fil was having problems doc .gave him supporitives & he swallowed them .never had so big a tablet in my life he said .i just cried laughing .this thread just reminded me .he didnt know you had to put them tother end :-D poor love .x

Ron2

Ron2 Report 9 Nov 2012 20:15

Try Thorntons daibetic chocolates - few of them and away you go

Island

Island Report 8 Nov 2012 16:05

Can you tell what it is yet Wend? :-D :-D

I'm late with my kettle :-0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wend

Wend Report 8 Nov 2012 15:49

How strange is that? I'm just having my first cuppa of the afternoon. You got X-ray eyes Island? Looks like it in that avatar of yours.

Too much information thankyou Mersey :-0

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Nov 2012 15:35

Dont delete Wend pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have actually found out things on here I never knew which is always helpful and can be passed on to family members and friends :-D :-D ;-)

Island I meant eating both !! ;-) then having a good old raspberry of a different sort ;-)

Island

Island Report 8 Nov 2012 15:32

You on an early tea break Wend?

I think Mersey means eating melon makes her blow raaaaasp berries :-0 :-0 :-D :-D

Wend

Wend Report 8 Nov 2012 15:25

LOL @ Mersey. Every time I look at this thread, cringe and go to press the delete button, someone posts something funny again, so I don't. :-D

Sorry, Island, I think we tend to take you for granted sometimes, funny lady :-D

Funny ha ha, I mean, not funny peculiar ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Nov 2012 14:38

Raspberries and melon for me works everytime for some reason lol :-S

EDIT ......Please do not take that I used these items a a suppository LOL oeeerrrr ;-) I mean orally

Merlin

Merlin Report 8 Nov 2012 13:46

It was Island :-D :-DEspecially the Kercher, Easyist way was to put her through the Car Wash after the event. :-D :-D