General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anders Breivik - may raise your blood pressure

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 10 Nov 2012 01:15

Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has said his human rights are being breached - because he is not allowed moisturiser in his cell.

In a 27-page letter to Norway's correctional services department, he also complained that the cell is sparsely furnished and has no view.

The notorious gunman - who killed 77 people in a bombing and shooting frenzy in July last year - said he was not getting enough butter to spread on his bread and has to drink his coffee cold.

He also complained that the handcuffs he has to wear when being transferred are razor sharp and "cut into his wrists".
The notorious killer is being held at Ila prison near Oslo
"I highly doubt that there are worse detention facilities in Norway," the 33-year-old wrote.

The right-wing extremist is being held in near-complete isolation at the high security Ila prison outside Oslo after being sentenced in August.

The all-male institution houses some of the country's most dangerous men, according to the prison's website.

Tord Jordet, one of Breivik's lawyers, confirmed his letter of complaint was authentic. Norway's justice ministry declined to comment.

Breivik earned international notoriety when he detonated a bomb outside the centre-left government's headquarters, before going on a rampage at a youth camp on the island of Utoya.

He was given a 21-year sentence that can be indefinitely extended for as long as he is considered a danger to society.

Lost for words I am.

Sue

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Nov 2012 04:51

awhhh - bless!!!

Kay????

Kay???? Report 10 Nov 2012 07:35

Why not sink him in a bath full of the stuff,,,sorted------- :-|

wisechild

wisechild Report 10 Nov 2012 07:40

I know what I´d like to breach :-0 :-0 :-0
His human rights would pale into insignificance.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Nov 2012 09:25

.....I believe there are spaces in Guantanemo Bay........

Then he'd learn what a breach of human rights really is..

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 10 Nov 2012 10:18

No moisturiser and a room with no view - such a shame for the evil b****d.

I think his time and mind would be better spent composing a 27-page letter on the human rights he has denied each and every one of those people he killed and maimed. :-| :-|

Karen

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 10 Nov 2012 11:26

Andy Britvic had admitted he wanted to be famous. This was his way. And, like Sutcliffe and Brady, he will keep on appealing and grieving as long as it is in the public domainand getting him attention.

I think in many countries in this world he would long be dead - civil rights or not.

Cut off all Bendy Britvik's communications. I don't want to learn anything more about him (or Brady or Sutcliffe or that evil caretaker in Soham) till he has completely rotted :-( :-(

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 10 Nov 2012 12:48

Thumbs up to the Norweigen Penal System.

Well done! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 10 Nov 2012 13:19

I think there are still a few WW2 submarine pens left in Norway, why not submerge him in one of those and lock him in.