General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My damaged photo.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 12 Nov 2012 13:31

...that l need repairing.
<<<<<<Look at my avatar, not sure if you can see properly though. l found these photo's on the pc. Photo is quite big!!

It might be better to add it to my blog!

jude
:-)

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 12 Nov 2012 13:32

i would message eldrick theres nothing he cant do :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 12 Nov 2012 13:35

Really?? thanks Joy:)

l have an email of someone to check it out with too.

jude

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 13 Nov 2012 22:49

Anyone seen Eldrick????

jude :-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 14 Nov 2012 13:24

My photo's of canvas are on my blog now:)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 15 Nov 2012 13:32

l have just left the picture with our local man, years ago he would have sent it away, he now has the equipment etc to do it himself. Its going to be very expensive:((( So its my combined birthday & xmas pressie from Vic:)

The chap will phone when he has removed all the certificates and finds its going to be far more than he's quoted or pointless in going any further.Might not be done by christmas.....so fingers crossed it works:))

l have deleted the other threads relating to this thread. Thanks for all your help :-)

Wend

Wend Report 15 Nov 2012 13:39

Let's hope he can restore it for you successfully without incurring any further expense Jude. I had a look at it on your blog - who on earth stuck all those certificates on it? :-0

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 15 Nov 2012 14:36

Wend....me mum....grrrrr

jude :-0

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 15 Nov 2012 15:17

I would suggest you go to Rootschat (its free to join) rather like the chat boards on here but more geared up to Genealogy and its associated themes.

There is a whole section where people can post copies of their photo and they will play around with them to improve/restore online.

Well worth a visit.

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 15 Nov 2012 15:44

Thanks Roy....l'm looking on there now, the thing with mine is it will need to be posted to someones address, it measures 16" x 20" and the certificates need to be taken off.
l have left it in the shop now to be sorted!!!!!!