General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Buy 50 credits, get 50 free??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 21 Nov 2012 22:13

Is this really worth it. Has anyone else taken this up. It expires midnight 26th Nov!!!

There are records l want to look up, but thats not long is it??

jude :-|

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Nov 2012 22:44

I got the email offering the 50 free credits if you buy 50. However I have a subscription to Findmypast so don't bother with GR credits.

However I think they probably mean that you have until 26th November to purchase the credits and get the extra and not that you have to use them by then. I would imagine the credits last however long 50 credits would normally last.

If you want any look-ups doing just ask on the "find ancestors" board.

EDIT - just checked the terms and conditions and you DO have to purchase before 26th November but the credits DO last for 30 days.

Kath. x

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 22 Nov 2012 19:58

Just seen this, thanks Kath. l have just added a new thread to Genealogy chat board.

Its for my hairdresser, bless her:)

jude x