General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

blooming kindle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:26

2 and a half hours I have been back in not a peep out of hubby no cuppa made for me no sarnie or snack all because he is engrosse din his kindle lol

Maybe I shouldnt load any more books for him after all he wouldnt know where to start to do it and I might get some attention then.

d x

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 28 Nov 2012 22:58

I like to down load mine actually from the site so I can read about them first but I actually love my kindle Dawny :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Nov 2012 23:03

love mine too!!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 28 Nov 2012 23:06

lol ~ the kindle will need recharging soon! Enough time for him to make you a cuppa <3

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 23:32

so its been an hour and yes a cuppa but hes gone back to it bet hes trying to finish the book tonight.

Blimey thethird person in this marriage is a kindle lol

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Nov 2012 00:39

LOL, slightly different tack, Dawnie........
many years ago I was into aeromodelling, and the times I heard other peoples wives complaining about their husband only having time for the models......I overheard one lady say............"SOMETIMES i WISH HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR, i COULD COMPETE WITH THAT!!"
but against the modelling, no chance.......

Bob