General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

blooming kindle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:26

2 and a half hours I have been back in not a peep out of hubby no cuppa made for me no sarnie or snack all because he is engrosse din his kindle lol

Maybe I shouldnt load any more books for him after all he wouldnt know where to start to do it and I might get some attention then.

d x

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 28 Nov 2012 22:58

I like to down load mine actually from the site so I can read about them first but I actually love my kindle Dawny :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 28 Nov 2012 23:03

love mine too!!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 28 Nov 2012 23:06

lol ~ the kindle will need recharging soon! Enough time for him to make you a cuppa <3

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 23:32

so its been an hour and yes a cuppa but hes gone back to it bet hes trying to finish the book tonight.

Blimey thethird person in this marriage is a kindle lol

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Nov 2012 00:39

LOL, slightly different tack, Dawnie........
many years ago I was into aeromodelling, and the times I heard other peoples wives complaining about their husband only having time for the models......I overheard one lady say............"SOMETIMES i WISH HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR, i COULD COMPETE WITH THAT!!"
but against the modelling, no chance.......

Bob