General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ya just got to laugh (dog owners will understand)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 3 Dec 2012 19:50

I wish I could post quick pics up on here.

Minx got left at dogsitters today whilst I went to see Mum. So like Mum she wants attention now. She has just come down from the bedroom to tell me it´s time for bed ...head on paws on my foot doting look up.
I am not going this early so she has just stalked off with such a dirty look back over a shoulder and a wiggle to her b*m. I couldn´t have got the photo quick enough and apart from that I don´t think I could have taken it for laughing at her so much.

She has some of the funniest expressions.

I bet I am not the only dog owner on here who creases up about their dogs expressions :-D

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 3 Dec 2012 19:56

:-D Uzzi

Mine make me laugh all the time. my cocker lays her head down and looks up with her eyes when she is in the dog house...I can never stay angry with her....even when she chewed my new trainers.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 3 Dec 2012 20:18

Susan both of mine do that.Normally I wouldn´t share my dogs expression but Minx´s wiggle of the bum to say I don´t care tonight just creased me up.

I will own up to laughing when Mini was angry at being left she weed on our bed ..(I now shut her out of the bedroom. Today she showed her displeasure by emptying the bin (already done) and removing all throws from the furniture ! They are funny tho´when caught out that precious look which says I am sorry but you left me <3 <3