General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A Royal Variety performance

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cooper

Cooper Report 5 Dec 2012 20:37

Ops Ann, I should have checked my spelling :-D :-D :-D Ma in law was on the phone at the same time and I got distracted. That will teach me to try and multitask :-D :-D :-D

I think I will change my avatar, our road looks a bit miserable with all that snow ;-)

Teresa

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Dec 2012 20:47

Thank you some good ones there. It is hard though to get a balance of stars, you can appreciate the job they have.

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 5 Dec 2012 21:06

My contribution.

Graham Norton and Peter Kay.

Il Divo
Westlife
Russell Watson
Robbie Williams
Alfie Boe
Only Men Aloud
Elaine Paige
Michael Ball
Michael Crawford

Alan Carr
Miranda Hart
Dawn French & Jennifer Saunders

Dancing from the Strictly Professional Dancers.

:-D :-D

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 5 Dec 2012 21:11

Oh I like your lot, Ginnie :-) <3

BC XX

Merlin

Merlin Report 5 Dec 2012 21:49

Presenter and Entertainer. "John Loves Cocoa" It would be a Blast, :-D or he would have an appointment at the Tower with HMs.Axeman. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 5 Dec 2012 22:40

Just noticed I seem to have rather more males than females in my list. :-D :-D :-D :-D