General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Whether you're a believer or not...

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 7 Dec 2012 18:59

What you mean, believer or not? :-|

Everyone knows that father christmas is real, :-P Have you never watched Snowman :-S

Roy

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 7 Dec 2012 18:56

You need to come to my house for Christmas Sheila, we'll change your mind ;-)

aivlyS

aivlyS Report 7 Dec 2012 18:56

Yes I enjoy Christmas , great to see everyone and have a nice time , and the Christmas tree and decorations brighten the cold darker days .

SheilaWestWilts

SheilaWestWilts Report 7 Dec 2012 18:55

No, I'm not a believer and, no, I don't enjoy Christmas much.

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 7 Dec 2012 18:54

I love it, mostly for the family factor, not bothered about presents, just the fact the day is spent all together.

As for believing, not sure what I believe, I change my mind on "what's it all about" according to the situation , but accept those who believe, and those who don't, it's up to them.

I don't believe there is a Father Christmas, or fairies, but the thought of them is quite enchanting :-D

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 7 Dec 2012 18:53

Do you enjoy Christmas time?