General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kim Wilde...my new hero

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 15 Dec 2012 21:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Ij8BpOa-Pg

Clearly overindulged at a Christmas party and decided to do an impromptu couple of songs on the train home....

SOOOO disappointed that so many failed to at least smile..miserable bunch lol

I would definitely have joined in..sober or drunk...but that's just me lol...

Good sport I think..even though there ARE some on the WWW giving her a hard time about it..booo hisss.

Wend

Wend Report 15 Dec 2012 21:22

Hilarious Muffy - loved it! Good on her (and she's a brilliant gardener when she's sober.)

Off to look for my red sparkly antlers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> they're in the loft somewhere :-D

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 15 Dec 2012 21:22

I howled laughing at the way she kept stabbing herself in the eye with said Antlers Wend lol...I SO WANT A PAIR !!!! lol

Wend

Wend Report 15 Dec 2012 21:26

PS I'm a brilliant gardener too, when I'm sober! Boasting again :-D :-D :-D

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 15 Dec 2012 21:27

I'm definitely better at the over indulging ;-)

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 15 Dec 2012 21:36

Ooooo... Muffy thats rekindled some teenage memories

Marty Wilde - Bad Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1UEieSwB8

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Dec 2012 00:17

The slurring adds a little 'Je ne sais quoi' - Absolutely brilliant!!!!

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 16 Dec 2012 06:15

Yes Wendy she is a good gardener, she used to study at the college I worked for, so had the pleasure to speak to her each week. She is such a down to earth person (no pun intended) and all her fellow students really loved her, never one to trade on her fame.

Carol :-D

Island

Island Report 16 Dec 2012 09:30

Cor blimey guv! You don't look at other people on the tube :-0 Catch someones eye and well....ummm......you have.........eye contact!

I'm not surprised at the 'non reaction' from the passengers, it's always the same when any 'entertainment' bursts forth in the carriage - they probably feel hemmed in with no quick escape route!
Bus travel is much friendlier and, unlike on the tube, there's always something to look at out of the window. :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 16 Dec 2012 09:37

nah nah nahananana

lolol

:-D

the other passengers don't look very cheery :-(

Paula+

Paula+ Report 16 Dec 2012 13:36

She was clearly enjoying herslf, so who cares about the passengers. :-D :-D